CroNoX

Apr 19, 2018
Hello guys, I have just reached the doctor part and I'm totally stuck in the story. Mom won't make me cum 90% or 100% times, the rest of the family will do. I just can do anal with aunt Kira and Lisa, also Alice and Kate just let me fuck Kate or Alice blowjob, no more. I have seen some scenes in Images Folder and I can't reach any of that. No sex with Alice etc, she just will give me the "Gimme money" conv. What am I doing wrong? Already tried to follow the 0.ALL walkthrough given in the Big Brother Index, but I can't really understand what to do. Bought Spider bait but cannot use with Alice and the scenes with Kate and Alice too.
Please guys, I need help with this. Totally stuck

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What is the difference between the Base Game and the Normal Version? (My english is bad)
Assuming you mean the difference between the Base game and Skunked version, because Base game and Normal are the same thing.
Base/normal/vanilla, just different terms for the same thing.

The Skunked version is an overall smaller size for downloading, where one of the forum members by the name of Pepé Le Pew (cartoon skunk from the always awesome Looney Tunes, hence "skunked version") was kind enough to make all the image files smaller, by reducing the resolution quality of the pictures enough that they still look good, and make for a smaller download for slower connections and monthly bandwidth limits from ISPs.

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
If you missed it, our page was suspended for a couple of days. Recently Patreon has decided to crack down on certain, em, let's call it sexual preferences, so now Big Brother is banned from this website. We're still going to finish 0.13 because it's almost done anyway, but 0.13 will be the last version of Big Brother and we won't be working on it any time soon. Maybe we will find an alternative way to fund it in the future, but until then, the work on Big Brother is suspended. By the way, we won't be sharing BB v0.13 on Patreon, you'll have to look for it somewhere else. Oh, and it's going to be free.
Such bullshit. Why don't they just make a site like bigbrothergame.com or something and have people subscribe just like Patreon??????? This game has a lot of hype.

Reactions: Shest_huq

athens1

May 1, 2017
I have a bug in my game where the game freezes the dialog of either breakfast or dinner on the screen and I cannot choose to leave the room.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
he lost almost 1000 patreons since he abandoned big brother, and still losing more patreons each month, i think this guy will be finished by next year if this keep up. He did still not learn from past mistakes...... i think some people just dont learn until is too late. XD

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
he lost almost 1000 patreons since he abandoned big brother, and still losing more patreons each month, i think this guy will be finished by next year if this keep up. He did still not learn from past mistakes...... i think some people just dont learn until is too late. XD

Yeah..hes a dumbass for abandoning one of the best games of this type. When it comes to story, visuals, etc.
Oh well, his loss.

JoeSmoeDoe

Sep 23, 2017
I did some digging on winehq.com, and found this directory, which has old versions:

2.21 is there.
Thank you for your help. I'm still getting the oversized menu background but I have no idea where I'm going wrong.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
i think he loaded so he didt need urgent money so didnt care.
otherwsie all patreon game similar almost all incent they all change land layd roommate bla bla someting.
ans put somewhere else small patch fixed.
but dark silver instead of controu without do decent work almost several month milked patreons decide lets abondon prject maybe do something else bla bla.

if someone still patreon to him please go suport someone else not this douche

we are free loaded but he bethrait his ton of patreon he not deserve a dime after drop the ball

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
ok. Game IS FENOMENAL!!! But - where it is stoped? Where to download LATEST full version? I know it ABANDON, but dont know at what point in game it finished? Anywhere to download all pictures and this exellent work what everybody else make? THANK A LOT

Conrad McLeod

May 6, 2017
the game is died??
we will get new updates in the future?
Don't count on it.
I didn't comment the message i quoted from Dark's patreon page. But like many people said, i think it's just a lie he told us to maintain hype around his new project.
He started to slow down on new version release and patreon new policy was the best opportunity for him to dump big brother. The interesting part of the post was new policy part. I didn't know patreon was against incest content.
He wrote this post 5 months ago, so if he was going to do something, he'd have already done it.

ok. Game IS FENOMENAL!!! But - where it is stoped? Where to download LATEST full version? I know it ABANDON, but dont know at what point in game it finished? Anywhere to download all pictures and this exellent work what everybody else make? THANK A LOT
You can find it on page 1, it's the same for each other games, every links are on first page

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
lmao all he had to do was not release big brother updates on patreon but still get funding for it Boy is dumb af lol

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
lmao all he had to do was not release big brother updates on patreon but still get funding for it Boy is dumb af lol
Holy shit, how come nobody ever thought of that? That's amazing! And finding an alternate payment handler to replace Patreon is easy peasy!

Never mind that he really didn't want to continue making BB.

Reactions: Corambis
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes