Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I came back to this game after a while, and to be honest, I was surprised at how dynamic Erik's antagonistic events can be (the first time I got rid of him easily, the second I nearly lost the game). It's a shame this is officially labelled as "abandoned", but to be honest, we all saw it coming.

Feb 14, 2018
um so um relatively new to this game and I'm stuck at the watch movie together with mom and aunt at 9 pm Friday
Help pls
I also have the
Custom Cheat Menu [v0.13.0.007] [RazorX]
Mod Installed

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, it's true? it is really abandoned. All this nonsense talk about working out something and start a crappy game to try and keep his patrons happy for now with false promises to continue BB on the side, well if this is really confirmed, then I'm pretty sure that he'll lose lots of patrons in the weeks to come, and if not, then I really don't understand

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That's how another big dev wanted to handle things, Darksilver was always open that he wanted to ditch Big Brother because he has no idea about incest and is more into cuckold stuff and so on

Blazing_fire

Jul 23, 2017
loved big brother, currently placing milfy city,
played dreams of desire
can anyone name any other similar game,priority being good looks

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
loved big brother, currently placing milfy city,
played dreams of desire
can anyone name any other similar game,priority being good looks
I advise you "Adventures of Willy D"
Humor, sex, many places to visit,nice graphics e beautiful animations.... especially many women with whom to have fun

here is the link

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Good quality CG with a semi-decent UI. Shame this content is locked behind terrible grind and basic grammatical errors for someone earning so much, along with a very weak plot. Shame what could have been.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Game abandoned and one of the best was far ... Incredible that Dark Silver does not follow, a disaster. Having the possibility to follow it and make some adjustments and start with something else. GG

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
when is the next update comming?
It's delayed until two days after Hogswatch, due to an unfortunate accident with the dilithium matrix in Odin's sleigh. Spiderman was supposed to be cleaning it, but instead of using the shammy from Batman's utility belt, he used the squeegee from Darkseid's lost & found department...:rolleyes:

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
Any chance someone might get the models and resources DS was using to finish the game themselves? Maybe even make it a collaborative effort?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes