MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know how many times Max needs to have sex with Ann on the couch for Alice to catch them?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But how to punish mom?
1: Punishing her has zero effect on Max's authority over her.
2: Ask your questions in the appropriate thread i.e. .

*HINT* Click on the red writing in this post, and read the thread title.

greeee

Nov 26, 2017
Whenever I open the .exe to start the game, my entire computer locks up and freezes. My CPU, memory, or GPU usage isn't bottlenecking at all, and I don't have a potato pc, but the program never launches and my computer goes to about 1 fps. Any suggestions?

Twice

May 7, 2017
my monitor 1366x768
and it become like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
already try all resolution not working
before my old monitor 1024x768 can play this game on old version

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
my monitor 1366x768
and it become like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
already try all resolution not working
before my old monitor 1024x768 can play this game on old version
Running Wine on a Mac?

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
downloaded SKUNKED VERSION: (90% Quality. 500MB) from LEWD

mozilla broweser tells me its a virus after it downloaded and recommended to remove it

WHAT THE HELL F95????

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
downloaded SKUNKED VERSION: (90% Quality. 500MB) from LEWD

mozilla broweser tells me its a virus after it downloaded and recommended to remove it

WHAT THE HELL F95????
I never had a virus on a f95zone game. It's probably flagging it because its cracked.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
So... I have played BB if not from the very beginning, from the 4th version, so a lot... It was all the dirty things I could dream of, : ) But... there is always a but, isn't there?
I don't like not to be able to see the path clearly or the cheat to advance: of course, you can cheat but it doesn't make sure the events happened everytime.
I hate the Eric character, and when I could I get rid of them, but it was not enough... (it was with the big ganja). At least I could get rid of him.
I would have liked to advance without boring repetions. And the grinding is another kind of "Eric"... Waiting for things to happen, when could and should happen without any effort for the guys like me who just want to see them happen without making efforts.
Bjs are good, but fuck is better. And I would have like to fuck mom (my favourite), and with the rest without condom, and with alltogether at once... It is a game, so it should fulfill all the fantasies, the harem idea too.
I always played (everytime I can) with cheats, and if not with walkthroughs: I am that sort of lazy... What I tried is to be able to see the visual novel displayed and unraveled for me to use (fap is then the goal), but paradoxically I like a good story, not a Swedish Gimnastic thing with no sin attached...
So, I am becoming fed up and frustrated with the game. I cannot make it to take lil'sis to dates, not fuck mom, no threesomes (the anal with the stupid aunt and Lisa doesnt count... I dont like the smugish smile of the aunt)...
I know, there is walkthroughs a lot, and nice people answering questions for the guys like me, lost every time... but, hell!, 1200 pages already, so it is like studying for the doctorate, hahaha... and I dont want to study (or not this)... I just want stories and images that make fantasize easy.
Ok, I end with the complains... After all, at least is free, : )

Reactions: Corambis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
DarkSilver slips another spot in the ranks yesterday to #26th, 9th down to 26th and will fall more on or about the 2nd of next month.

DS is batting 1000 for droppings games he started. 2 started 2 dropped and now this 3rd one which will require internet to download your saves and part of the game everytime you want to play.
Wait till his support base finds that out.

There are many players who download a game at an Internet Cafe and when they get home will find out they can not play his new game and when they drop his ass for it he will drop his new game to.

Reactions: reference book

nick1219

Jun 19, 2017
i downloaded the file from f95zone but when i want to install the mod i cant find the "bigbrother.exe" file as mentioned! anyone can help me to solve this problem? thx

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes