SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I am still waiting for someone to notice that the house is a multi-floor building but most of the rooms can be peeped from the base floor. The story broke for me already at that point
What I understood is that the only rooms that are on the 1st floor are the bedrooms, the gem mentions a balcony as well (you can see it with the eric alice event at night). This works fine

thjis1

Formerly 'curtis castart'
Apr 2, 2017
Which makes no sense. Who builds a home and puts all the bedrooms downstairs then everything else on top. Oh living room is on ground, the delivery man is not going to take your packages upstairs for you.

blubbat0r

Donor
May 8, 2017
1st floor (!= ground floor in this case) is upstairs. The bedrooms are connected by the balcony as can be seen in the Eric peeping scene.

thjis1

Formerly 'curtis castart'
Apr 2, 2017
It doesn't make sense anymore, whether Eric stays or he is kicked out. The rivalry/challenge/struggle btw Max and Eric ends in ver 0.4 with Wallet opp. In future updates either Max sides with Eric and let him do whatever he wants(Pro-NTR) or Max kicks him out (Pro-Incest). Now it is all about corrupting Max's family( alone or with Eric).
Not sure I follow the line of thought. Ds never said he would not add more layers of conflict. He said there was now a way to get rid of Eric. I will keep Eric, just want better rewards for fight. I agree with many others that Eric is a good add, kust completely overpowered in game.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Yeah, if you take Eric out, Ann will just seek a new dick, and I'm quite sure Max won't be the one to provide it.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I don't think that's true. Eric used his position of power and manipulated Ann using her childhood trauma to make her so submissive/easy to control. Plus, it would be really shitty of DS to hype up finally getting rid of Eric and then just add a replacement as soon as you finally gave him the boot.
I always expect the worst when it comes to this game, the way Dark Silver envisioned this is with Eric inside the house, I'm not that hopeful about the Ericless route.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
F

Fapping_Khajiit

OK I seem to have found a way around the black screen glitch by opening the game with the "no_dx9" file, but now I'm having a different issue, whenever I go into the online store all of my money disappears.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
I always expect the worst when it comes to this game, the way Dark Silver envisioned this is with Eric inside the house, I'm not that hopeful about the Ericless route.
The opportunity is there for DS now to develop the game in 2 ways, catering to his audiences. If he did a number of scenes that are specific to having eric, and some that require him to be gone, then to get everything out of the game, the players have to do both routes.

Of course, people would still bitch that there isnt enough content for their particular path, or that theres still too much cock. But, technically, we're only half way through the potential content of the game, so the sexual opportunities (and detail) should only increase from this next update onwards. . . . in theory.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Don't forget the game mentions eric moving in and mom and eric getting married at some point... i'm not looking forward to this at all
As of the next version you have the choice to keep Eric in the house or kick his ass to the curve. The choice is yours. :D

I know what I am going to do.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

aeciusrex

Oct 30, 2016
Which makes no sense. Who builds a home and puts all the bedrooms downstairs then everything else on top. Oh living room is on ground, the delivery man is not going to take your packages upstairs for you.
Most Eastern European style houses build by immigrants in the late 1800's and early 1900's follow this logic over here. It's really easy to find master bedroom, kids bedroom, private room, kitchen and bathroom in the lower floor and social room, work room and spare bedroom in the up floor with stair access that is independent of the family living area and leads directly to the outside. I have a few relatives who live in some places like this.

Galin

May 5, 2017
...hmmm some of you look out of the window, to the balcony, when a beautifull girl is in front of you???
...just thinking... x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I have lived in European houses, but that particular arrangement is not one I have seen. My memory was of having all most of the rooms on a second floor with storage and maybe utilities on ground. This would however, also explain the arrangement, does not ever say the rooms are on ground floor.

F

Fapping_Khajiit

This is a great game but they really need to add the option to permanently get rid of Eric soon.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
there's another issue in the game , been send to the camp should only happen if max is in war with erick after all erick say that he needed max help and that is shown in sacrifice
Eric says things to get Max to do his bidding, but he is the alpha male, and doesnt like sharing. Once he has what he wants, his plan is to get rid of Max anyway. He's just manipulating everyone to get what he wants. There might be things you'll get by working with him to start with, but unless you also manipulate things, you will ultimately be pushed out once Eric no longer needs him.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes