yoyoma101able

Jul 24, 2017
I still don't understand why DS can't go the patch route. Sure it would take a lot of time to change all the relationships, but just be smart about it and don't reference a patch on any official channel or account. If he needed help converting dialogue i'm sure people (myself included) would volunteer to help keep BB going.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
so according to the announcement, 0.13 will be the final version for now, and the new game will have female protagonist.. 2 very bad news in a same time. damn patron!

Reactions: GodofKings

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I still don't understand why DS can't go the patch route. Sure it would take a lot of time to change all the relationships, but just be smart about it and don't reference a patch on any official channel or account. If he needed help converting dialogue i'm sure people (myself included) would volunteer to help keep BB going.
Because the person reviewing from Patreon told him to remove the game or lose his account.
The issue is that Patreon went on a kick for incest content and after a few months nothing really changed so they got harder and started to threaten to suspend or delete accounts unless they removed the game completely with no links to the Patreon page.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
All I know is that if Glamour is anywhere near as slow a burn as BB was, I don't see many people caring for at least several months. I think the advantage DS would have had having Glamour starting up as BB was winding down was that at least Patrons were getting some sex and shit each month, while the standard scene setting updates (Usually at least the first 3-4) which have very little sexual activity were taken care of. Without that... I don't know, honestly.

I do seriously feel bad for the team though. This has to suck.
Yeah, that's some serious issue. It might force him to push everything without any solid non-erotic build up. That's terrible in a sandbox if it tries to be realistic. But he worked on it for quite some time already so we can have some hopes. Especially as screen and renders look very good

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Is it Patron or PayPal because people are accusing PayPal for being too strict and flags BB?

If so, can't you just drop PayPal? I pay with card (I use a Bluebird card ( )
Yes, but many of us use only PayPal and don't want NSFW stuff in our credit card accounts. In my opinion, doing BB elsewhere and keeping Patreon page so I can support a little higher knowing it goes for both games seems for me the best option.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, that's some serious issue. It might force him to push everything without any solid non-erotic build up. That's terrible in a sandbox if it tries to be realistic. But he worked on it for quite some time already so we can have some hopes. Especially as screen and renders look very good
And then there is the bigger problem of fans like me who have been waiting for Lisa's virginity being pissed off. Had that been actually handled, in a non milking way ages ago, then honestly with the banging of Ann in this update, even if the game was put on indefinite hold, I don't think that many people would be pissed. Because let's be honest, no one cared about Vicky, or the new Olivia and her mom story, or even the doctor that much. But the Lisa thing really stings.

Had he said, look we are transitionsing to Glamor, but we will at least finish up the big threads in BB, to give it a decent stopping point, and I think people would be a lot more willing to give Glamour a try.

U

User_215882

DS will lose patrons with Glamour. How many is a mystery. When it comes to female protagonists not many games come anywhere close to BB. The most successful is Good Girl Gone Bad, but even then its dwarfed by the support of BB and Summertime Saga. I hope DS can change things around for female MC.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Damn Patreon, thanks to DS for releasing the final update regardless of the situation, I will be keeping an eye on Glamour even though I dont usually play games with female protagonists.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
DS will lose patrons with Glamour. How many is a mystery. When it comes to female protagonists not many games come anywhere close to BB. The most successful is Good Girl Gone Bad, but even then its dwarfed by the support of BB and Summertime Saga. I hope DS can change things around for female MC.
I agree.. I mean when it comes to fetish, some people likes it, some people don't, but it's usually still playable by the non-likers. Different story about female MC. Many people including myself wont play games with female MC. That's my thought and sorry for the bad english.

Reactions: GodofKings

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I very like female protag in this one as it might be first game of this style with such MC. Japanese market proves that it might be as popular as with male MC. Tons of female protags out there. For me it's something new so I'm really rooting for it. It's also a nice contrast between any female and lovely fellow we had before

Reactions: JasonJemodah
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes