Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've dl Mod26 images now 3 times, but I get always defect files. Can you please check this ?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I downloaded and extracted and checked all files. Both links worked fine for me.
I've used Zippy and Mega, every time the same mm-massage-alt 1-9 and mm-worried 1-34 are not working, some others do. I allways use 7.z to unpack it. What can I do?

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
I've used Zippy and Mega, every time the same mm-massage-alt 1-9 and mm-worried 1-34 are not working, some others do. I allways use 7.z to unpack it. What can I do?
Re-Compress them all via WinRar, Once you've done that. Extract them all via WinRar, Too your desired location. Everything should work fine. Happened too me, But that solved it.

yozhik

Aug 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "Zeusminnie, post: 387505, участник: 231012"] Загрузите его. [/ QUOTE]
who rebooted? the game tried nothing.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
[QUOTE = "Zeusminnie, post: 387505, участник: 231012"] Загрузите его. [/ QUOTE]
who rebooted? the game tried nothing.
It could be the save you are using. I had some saves it does not work with.

D

Deleted member 50519

Any way to put back in ikaruga's mods for the skills? I liked having max skills instead of having to raise by 1 and scroll to the bottom again. Additionally there's no raise massage skill, just "add massage skill" as if I hadn't gotten it yet or something.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Copy and past it in this mod's mod.txt

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Any way to put back in ikaruga's mods for the skills? I liked having max skills instead of having to raise by 1 and scroll to the bottom again. Additionally there's no raise massage skill, just "add massage skill" as if I hadn't gotten it yet or something.
If you open up the mod via Notepad, You can see the skills are raise like.. "^1" - If you just change it too "^100" It'll increases it too 100 instead of by 1.

Make sure you make a copy though, Incase you get bugs. You shouldn't, But just in case.

RasherX

Dec 22, 2017
Hey guys, I have a problem.

I've downloaded the latest version of this mod and installed everything correctly. The new scenes are working, including the Cheat Menu but I can't go shopping. The girls are leaving without asking me anything on Saturday. I've also entered mom's room and watch her dressing up and then all the girls disappear.

Does anyone have any idea on how to get this working? Does Eric still needs to be alive? How to trigger the "go shopping" action?

Chancer

May 13, 2017

I've downloaded the latest version of this mod and installed everything correctly. The new scenes are working, including the Cheat Menu but I can't go shopping. The girls are leaving without asking me anything on Saturday. I've also entered mom's room and watch her dressing up and then all the girls disappear.

Does anyone have any idea on how to get this working? Does Eric still needs to be alive? How to trigger the "go shopping" action?
The only reason I have found is the save I used. Random saves sometimes block the shopping.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017

If you are using your own save, Click the normal shopping option, Then Max will say "IS Eric going?" - Ann will allow you too go, In the car you can then pick too go too Richmans.

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
I hope someone can help me with this, when i enter Mom's room at 12 midnight (tuesday), 00:00, supposed to have a sex scenes, but all i got is blank white background, 21 clicks of blank (white) background.
Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I hope someone can help me with this, when i enter Mom's room at 12 midnight (tuesday), 00:00, supposed to have a sex scenes, but all i got is blank white background, 21 clicks of blank (white) background.
Can anyone help me fix this problem?
Are you playing my mod, or the seduction mod?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes