Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
She seems to instantly just go to her room after I do them
Do you ever see this Why we don't have a dishwasher... Then it should show Alice went out for a smoke, guess I'll follow... that triggers the event in Mod20a.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Instead of uploading folders with hundreds of files in them please consider uploading compressed archives using 7zip or Winrar. This way I'm only downloading one compressed file instead of hundreds of uncompressed files.

Thank you for your hard work on this project!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Do you ever see this Why we don't have a dishwasher... Then it should show Alice went out for a smoke, guess I'll follow... that triggers the event in Mod20a.
I've done it quite a few times, and never seen this either.
Is there a requirement for that to trigger?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Instead of uploading folders with hundreds of files in them please consider uploading compressed archives using 7zip or Winrar. This way I'm only downloading one compressed file instead of hundreds of uncompressed files.

Thank you for your hard work on this project!
To do them in 7zip, it takes a lot more files, as can only do about 6mb per file.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It depends on how far in the game you are. Mine is after her school girl movie is done.
I'll have to check, I started with a save (might have been yours) and have gone along mostly with the Mom path, at stage 12 now. Alice doesn't seem to move on.

You have a few typos in the bedroom massage scene, like "grop" for grope and one or two more I'll not down for you next time I get a chance to play.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
To do them in 7zip, it takes a lot more files, as can only do about 6mb per file.
? - I've done 6 GB before. You can use 7zip to zip up and compress nearly unlimited files. I just used 7zip to compress my entire Big Brother Images folder (with latest Chancer) - 2331 files - 2 GB - into one compressed 7zip file - example -

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
? - I've done 6 GB before. You can use 7zip to zip up and compress nearly unlimited files. I just used 7zip to compress my entire Big Brother Images folder (with latest Chancer) - 2331 files - 2 GB - into one compressed 7zip file - example -
You can only upload to about 10mb in this forum, I was off a little before.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
From now on only images in my mega or zips are the ones I use. All others will have to be downloaded from the respected mods. Becoming to much to keep all images as keeping up with their mods.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I'll have to check, I started with a save (might have been yours) and have gone along mostly with the Mom path, at stage 12 now. Alice doesn't seem to move on.

You have a few typos in the bedroom massage scene, like "grop" for grope and one or two more I'll not down for you next time I get a chance to play.
Being at stage 12 is the seduction mod, which is here:

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
yeah still no dice, using your saves I've finished the movie and seduction mod and every time I do the dishes the only option is 'finish' and then she goes to her room

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
yeah still no dice, using your saves I've finished the movie and seduction mod and every time I do the dishes the only option is 'finish' and then she goes to her room
got the same problem, could it be something to do with kira and Anne being at the pool

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You can only upload to about 10mb in this forum, I was off a little before.
No one was asking you to post anything on the forum. You post the 7zip file to Mega or other download sites same as you are doing now. The only difference is that you are uploading one compressed 7zip file instead of hundreds of uncompressed files.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Ooops, forgot to include that event in 20a, I will upload a new mod today, with that one in it.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I really like your mod Chancer.
It provides some nice extras to interrupt the grinding of this game.
Keep up the good (great) work

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Just uploaded Mod21.zip for mod, and ModImages 21.zip at mega. Should run the Alice dishes event forgot to put in 20a. Plus a few more in OP Change Log spoiler.

Reactions: SFK and Tony 36
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes