Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
OK. Than I can stop the dl cause I have already the other (older) 3 folders. Thank you for your work. You done it great!

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Just wanted to say thank you for updating the mod. It had looked like as if the thread had completely died for a bit.

Reactions: Cirro84

bleh456

Sep 3, 2017
Even with the mod and the two new image packs (mod17 and jpg) sometimes the images don't show like for the "I want to try ask her something anyway.. let's knock" option at 1 AM and the "Mom.. It won't be enough.." during the massage. The story continues, but it'll be a white screen. I did rename the mod file from Mod17 to Mod because it wouldn't work otherwise.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Even with the mod and the two new image packs (mod17 and jpg) sometimes the images don't show like for the "I want to try ask her something anyway.. let's knock" option at 1 AM and the "Mom.. It won't be enough.." during the massage. The story continues, but it'll be a white screen. I did rename the mod file from Mod17 to Mod because it wouldn't work otherwise.
You always have to uzip and make sure the names Mod.txt.

Grad

Apr 5, 2017
downloaded all of image folders and put images to the game folder but still have white screens at some actions. For example when massaging mother. What i'm doing wrong?

JAB76

Jun 25, 2017
Hello,

By clicking on the "Game Images" link, it returns to an error page "Address not found" of the first post. That of the signature works very well.

;)

Ps: Thanks for this mod

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Hello Chancer.

The direct link for images don't work. And a key is required by the mega link for the images.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
:cool:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Image link is messed up it's trying to get to shttps//mega.nz... The directory may be off too since its asking for a key.

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016

There is evey images, including those from mod17 ( i think), for those who can't access it.

bleh456

Sep 3, 2017
You always have to uzip and make sure the names Mod.txt.
I did unzip the mod and am using the .txt. Also I moved the pictures into the image folder in the following order, images, images 1, 2, jpg, and then the mod17s. Looks like I'm not the only one having issues too.

downloaded all of image folders and put images to the game folder but still have white screens at some actions. For example when massaging mother. What i'm doing wrong?

Also, how does the seduction mod work? It doesn't seem like I can change the values and when I do the requests the values don't change.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes