Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 664 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.1%

• Total voters

SumYungGuy

Nov 7, 2016
Wow I thought the whole club shemale story was stupid. Not necessarily because it forces the player to do stuff they might not want to and only gives options AFTER the scene, but that it makes Alice not only a giant bitch for forcing it, but an idiot who thinks just cause she's gay he won't mind it either. Felt like it could have been handled much better, if only to keep from taking away her likability. She's already trying to get in on Max's time with Ann, then she's like "go get ass fucked or else"? Bit into the fun on the whole scenario.

Feels crappy not giving people options to advance without doing this or sharing the mom if they don't want to.

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
sry, mb stupid question but... what with the event with Drunk Alice? can't give her candys and so can't start the event

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
sry, mb stupid question but... what with the event with Drunk Alice? can't give her candys and so can't start the event
It is still working with my mod, just tested it. So you might look in the official Big Brother Walkthrough thread.
As far i remember Lisa is telling Max about alice alkohol escapades. then you buy candies and give it to her at Friday 20.00

conchimnon

Apr 4, 2017
Hi everyone, I lost my saves and I started from the beginning, and I'm stuck here
BB.jpg

I tried many ways, many times but still can not pass...
Where did I wrong , Thx U

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Here you are
well, you have to follow the walkthrough.
You are asked to talk with mom at 11.00 after you had 2 times sex with her in the kitchen.
But you didn't proceed to that pont in the original content!

Please read this post NR 14

When Mom is buttnaked in kitchen you can fuck her ... After Sex in Bed and in bathroom and maybe you have to fuck her in front of TV too before you can fuck her in kitchen

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Are we going to see beasty scenes (one was on Alices phone)in next update ->VIP club new fetishes?
No, it's christmas time! So we will see this family singing in front of the Christmas tree! :)
The pics from Alice's phone where just a few ideas about future posibilites ... maybe i will add some OPTIONAL harder fetishes later.

Next update-content will have:
- Scooter for Max. so he can drive to the Dojo,
- Some Scenes at home ... More Sibling-Fun at night
- Some dialoges to proceed the story
- 2 scenes for the swinger club

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hi everyone, Anyone have saves pass this Quest, I haven't played this game for a long time, I can't pass View attachment 189956
Please read this post NR 14

When Mom is buttnaked in kitchen you can fuck her ... After Sex in Bed and in bathroom and maybe you have to fuck her in front of TV too before you can fuck her in kitchen

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes