Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 664 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.1%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I did it. I came to the part that says: Meet mom in her room at 11 and cuddle.

I already fuck her 2 times but there is still no option to ''cuddle'' when I go her room at 11 and click to ''I know what I want''
It's hard to tell what you have to do, because i don't know how far in game you are. the latest savegame would help. But i guess you are still in beginning of the mod, so you need to fuck her in kitchen at morning and in bathroom at eveneing too before more mod events can be played.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hi Bauchnabel sorry but its me again.

Can I start by saying thank you very much for your fast reply and it was a pleasant suprisse to her from you about my misgivings with reguards to your Mod and for the most part, I totaly agree with your take on the characters personalities in the choice path of BB you have chosen Max is very definatly a perverted moron and thanx for the Hint as to how the Mod will proceed (that part was an unexspected bonus :) ).

However i'm unable to agree with your take on the Max / Mom relationship, i still can't shake the feeling that Ann is more than just a Hole to fill in Max's twisted little mind especialy as she always seemed his main target from the start. This of corse is just my opinion from my play through of BB i could be way off base but its the impression i got.

Unfortunatly the same can't be said for Lisa there is no "(in some way protecting) big brother !" , unless by this you mean he is trying to insure that he can still be the first to to enjoy fucking her previously untouched pussy something she herself had promissed him.

Infact id go as far as to say he that didn't blackmail Eric to protect Lisa so much for her sake, as he actually did it to protect his Investment in her as he was the one to start Lisa on the Sex-ed path to in the first place.

And i agree the Swingers Club is an ideal setting to introduce more charracters.

Although im still not sure about the reasoning given for Max taking Ann you do mention "Max wants his Mom to be open minded so he can have fun without limits", and the Club is to facilitate "her new sexual awakening" and that "he wants her to have sex with other women too" giving the (Threesome Alice/Kate/Ann) as an example.

Now this is where i'm probably way off base but i was under the impression that the Threesome Alice/Kate/Ann was infact his sister Alice's dream and not Max's Idea at all, and that she actualy blackmails/Manipulates Max in to making it happen for her Benefit and not his.

Again this is just speculation on my part as I havent reached that part in the Mod yet and I'm probably Wronge,

As for Max's and his feeling secure
if it comes from being just because Ann always says he's the best Just how secure can he be knowing A. just how much Ann tried her hardest to avoid havig sex with Max in the first place. and B. even moronic children tend to be aware most loving moms are supossed to reasure their children no matter the situation, I mean even if he's not the best whats she supossed to say "meh you was ok but i've had better" I think not many moms are that cruel.

ofcorse then there's the issue of the more men Ann sleeps with the shorter the odds that she will find a suitible replacement for Max even a moron like Max would eventually figger that one out.

Despite all this and bearing in mind its only my personal opinion and probly my i'll informed guess work, but i have come to the conclusion that i shall wait untill i reach the end of the current version of this mod. Before deciding if i can or shall continue to play BB useing this mod as im not altogether sure i can follow the direction you have hinted you intend to take this mod down.

But that said i have to congratulate you once again on the Mod todate, and even if i can't continue to follow your ideas for the direction you take your mod in, and should I have to stop playing you're Mod I know that many others will continue to enjoy playing it and I truely wish you all the best both in life and in the game.

P.S. i hope this one is easyer for you to read and understand (by the way even if english was your first language that still dosn't mean reading what i write would be any easyer to read or understand ;)) i will probly continue to follow this thread at least untill i reach the end of this current version.

Reactions: bauchnabel

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
To keep it short - (have to go to work)
Threesome: The threesome was Alice's idea after Max bragged about Ann would do everything he asks for (v008).

"a suitible replacement for Max": - i have something in mind ... but i don't know if this will happen

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck at you need have unlocked licking ann. For the dancing scenes. Do i need to prgress with another char first? because i can't seem to trigger ann again.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
To Ismaral I believe i'm right in thinking for that you need to progress Ann's late evening afterwork massarge to the point where Max is able to do more than fingering her and can releave Ann by licking her pussy .

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
However i'm unable to agree with your take on the Max / Mom relationship, i still can't shake the feeling that Ann is more than just a Hole
Unfortunatly the same can't be said for Lisa there is no "(in some way protecting) big brother !"

Some thoughts more:
Well, of course Mom is more than a hole for Max. He loves her and wants to have sex with her, thats his "religion".
But he wants to fuck other women, too and needs to share his Mom sometimes.
That's a conflict for Max and i want to find a way to deal with that situation. ( there is a idea i am working on and this might help to weaken this conflict. Because this is a weird and absurd story it would not to be a big deal to let be less interested in sex with other men, soon ... after a few times of trying other man she might realize Max is the only man she needs and she might be okay if he fucks other women ...
btw... the swingerclub might have some more rooms where nasty stuff can happen ... besides swapping partners. But this will not be shows very soon.

Well, i see max as protective brother .... i don't understand that original Olivia plot where the other guy made the girls drunken and all the other stuff hoppend ... and i did not like it at all. Of course Max wants to fuck her, but beeing a big brother it's a common attitude to take care for a little sister. We will see this in future content.

Having some brothers and sisters i know, big brothers are protective and big sisters can be condescending, bitchy and mean. So maybe i am biased and push this characters in a certain role :)

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@LWtbo

An interesting and well thought out perspective. I agree mostly with Bauchnabel's take on this mind you. The original did have some contradictions and strange moments and he's done a good job ironing some of that out. Have you had a look at the prequel Story "Ann's School Day's"? This seems to put a new angle on some of these thoughts we're all sharing.

For example as Mr B said "What is Kira doing encouraging Incest?". Well to me Kira is a very (very) open minded spirit willing to give anything a try. But has anyone thought about that backstory she told Max with Ann and her's childhood incident? Ann is apparently submissive since then, but what about Kira? Did she ruthlessly manipulate her Sister after this? Did she even cause the incident? Mr Silver left us with a lot of questions in this area and I would like to know more about what drives or compels the 2 Sisters to behave as they do. I look forward to more from Mr B :)

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
help me pls. i'm stucked in: kitchen - talk about plug.
when i try no option talk about plug trigger.
1) be sure you have the latest Data.rar form my mega-folder
2) are all other jobs done ? See mod walkthrough
if this does not help, send me your latest savegame

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for this amazing content. I am unable to see any image after this dialog , time: 21:00, with Ann, and the dialog is : "Talk about Training". What I am seeing is just WHITE image, and the MC already had sex with Ann and her two sisters. No anal with Ann yet,(I don't know if Anal is there for Ann or not).

I also tried CUDDLE with Ann at 11:00, but again I saw white image there.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
w
Thanks for this amazing content. I am unable to see any image after this dialog , time: 21:00, with Ann, and the dialog is : "Talk about Training". What I am seeing is just WHITE image, and the MC already had sex with Ann and her two sisters. No anal with Ann yet,(I don't know if Anal is there for Ann or not)
white screen means there are images missing. Download all image archives from my mega-folder, unpack them and copy that files into the images folder. From oldest to newest.

Reactions: Rahul Kumar Lohra

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I started my first poll. I want to know about your opinion regarding the gameplay. Reading all the posts here and the pm i recieve i want to know if i can improve the gameplay.

About the story and the future content i dont want to make polls.... i have a clear vision about this topic and i will follow this. Proposals are welcome, anyways. But don't be sad if i will not realize them :)

Reactions: cur3n79

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Proposals are welcome, anyways. But don't be sad if i will not realize them :)
Well Mr B, I always wonder what it'd be looking like if the ladies actually wore the clothes they bought in the shop. But that would mean you'd have to find or have all the right clothing materials in DAZ to do that so probably a no no.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Well Mr B, I always wonder what it'd be looking like if the ladies actually wore the clothes they bought in the shop. But that would mean you'd have to find or have all the right clothing materials in DAZ to do that so probably a no no.
It's not about net assets .... i could find them... but
1) to much work for rendering images with every clothes set ( every images need 1,5 hours)
2) Ann is wearing a shower towel only
3) nudity rules!
4) nudity rules!
5) nudity rules!
6) really????? :)

Reactions: dutchpete
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes