Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 663 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.2%

• Total voters

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
First of all, let me apologize if this question has been answered before, but can someone tell me how to trigger 2nd sex scene in Lounge with Ann?

I have been going through days as crazy, yet all the scenes I get with her in the Lounge are the casual chat ones.

(and yes, I had the 1st sex scene with the Ann in her room before, so next should come at the Lounge)

So, how to trigger it? Or is it random?

EDIT: Nevermind... it seems I had missed one dialogue with mom after that 1st time, not I get her in the Lounge instantly :D

Hopefully this was helpful for those who might end up in the same situation as I was before.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
hm, there is only one scene. -> Look for Mom (6)
This is working fine, just tested it.
What's the problem that occurs?

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
need help so please : HELP ME!!!
Ok, i start to play base game, and I come to my end. And now I really like to start play this UNTOLD STORIES and I dont know how to continu from my save or must I start new game - UNTOLD STORIES .... or what to do? Which mode to use (please LINK) to play this UNTOLD stories?! PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP with link for download..

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Whole find mom after work thing is not triggering
Thats strange, i had a look at your savegame and some stuff is different. You can't fuck everyday at breakfast, and at night after work Mom is sleeping and not waiting for afterworks massage. But you can sleep next to Mom. Never see that posibility. Maybe thats affected from some stuff from original content.

Well, i made a fix , copy the attached file in your BigBrother/Data folder. This should work for you. If there will be more problem, maybe you should later use my provided savegame from post

This start with v012 of this mod. Just keep it in mind

Reactions: tall tale

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
Ok so, now I'm finally properly stuck. During the quest of Lisas training (I have like 3 of them active) I have to talk with mom about this at 22:00. But regardless which day I pick, I don't get that dialogue option, instead it's all the time the sex option with mom. Game doesn't trigger the one shown in Walkthrough...

I did everything correct and put all the files correctly. Help please?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
need help so please : HELP ME!!!
Ok, i start to play base game, and I come to my end. And now I really like to start play this UNTOLD STORIES and I dont know how to continu from my save or must I start new game - UNTOLD STORIES .... or what to do? Which mode to use (please LINK) to play this UNTOLD stories?! PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP with link for download..
Well, the best way would be to read the first post in this thread. Download the files and use my provided savegame!
Then you start in content from original game version 0.12.

Start game
load savegame
Read the "Prequel Stories" In Laptop Menu,
load Savegame again and have fun

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Ok so, now I'm finally properly stuck. During the quest of Lisas training (I have like 3 of them active) I have to talk with mom about this at 22:00. But regardless which day I pick, I don't get that dialogue option, instead it's all the time the sex option with mom. Game doesn't trigger the one shown in Walkthrough...

I did everything correct and put all the files correctly. Help please?

send me a savegame with exact that scene, then i will have a look

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
Well, the best way would be to read the first post in this thread. Download the files and use my provided savegame!
Then you start in content from original game version 0.12.

Start game
load savegame
Read the "Prequel Stories" In Laptop Menu,
load Savegame again and have fun
thanx... IT IS WORKING..... JUPIII JEEE!!!
Any walkhtrue?

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
send me a savegame with exact that scene, then i will have a look
I managed to get different scene, during Saturday 22:00, when she is in the bed and I can talk with her, however, the same thing, regardless which option I choose, none of those trigger the Lisa part in the Walkthrough.

Long story short, during the time of 22:00 in moms room, you can get 2 scenarios depending on what day it is, I believe that every single working day it gives you the sex option only (For me) and during Saturday, you can have chat with her, however none of the Lisa options come true, also I triple checked the Walkthrough in Laptop and it didn't say that I haven't done something that would prevent the option from coming up.

I attached my save file with 22:00 and also you can see the state of my Walkthrough.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I managed to get different scene, during Saturday 22:00, when she is in the bed and I can talk with her, however, the same thing, regardless which option I choose, none of those trigger the Lisa part in the Walkthrough.

Long story short, during the time of 22:00 in moms room, you can get 2 scenarios depending on what day it is, I believe that every single working day it gives you the sex option only (For me) and during Saturday, you can have chat with her, however none of the Lisa options come true, also I triple checked the Walkthrough in Laptop and it didn't say that I haven't done something that would prevent the option from coming up.

I attached my save file with 22:00 and also you can see the state of my Walkthrough.
Well, there seems to be an unplayed part of original game.
You have to talk to Lisa "Did you convinced Mom?" In your savegame you can do this on thursday. Then lessons are unlogged. I tried it with your savegame. Next lesson can be done at saturday.
Have fun

Reactions: Alchemist301

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
You have to talk to Lisa "Did you convinced Mom?" In your savegame you can do this on thursday. Then lessons are unlogged. I tried it with your savegame. Next lesson can be done at saturday.
Have fun
Thanks mate, I will give it a shot ;)

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
Have fun
Ahem... sorry for the dumb question, but... I did everything on the Walkthrough (its empty for me now), however when checking renders, there are the 2nd club visit in there, where mom is swapped. Is this some kind of bug or you have those renders in there, but none of the actual game have been coded that far yet?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Ahem... sorry for the dumb question, but... I did everything on the Walkthrough (its empty for me now), however when checking renders, there are the 2nd club visit in there, where mom is swapped. Is this some kind of bug or you have those renders in there, but none of the actual game have been coded that far yet?
well, first: Check if you are using the latest mod.txt You see it in my megafolder.
If this does dont help: send me again your latest savegame.
I know there are a lot of players that finished tge mod so far - so its working in common.
Maybe there are some more minor problems caused by unexpected ways of playing the game --- who knows :)

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
well, first: Check if you are using the latest mod.txt You see it in my megafolder.
If this does dont help: send me again your latest savegame.
I know there are a lot of players that finished tge mod so far - so its working in common.
Maybe there are some more minor problems caused by unexpected ways of playing the game --- who knows :)
I just swapped the Mod.txt that was on MEGA and the Walkthrough seems to be working now.

It seems that you have just recently updated it, because the previous Mod.txt that I used was also from MEGA folder, who knows... What matters is that everything works now :D

Thanks for the rapid replies and help ;)

Reactions: bauchnabel
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes