• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Big Brother: Translation for this game and How-to

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LOLO928

Dec 28, 2017
Merci pour la traduction en français
Ce n'est pas mal du tout nous comprenons bien
Je vous remercie

Reactions: GC

sgobez

Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone. After obtaining the .txt file from the .dat file, how can I divide the part to be translated from the system one so that it is well divided on the excell file? I don't know if I explained myself well..

GC

Jul 31, 2017
Hello everyone. After obtaining the .txt file from the .dat file, how can I divide the part to be translated from the system one so that it is well divided on the excell file? I don't know if I explained myself well..
I have done that part. You can get it from the attachment of 1st post.

As for how, if I understand you correctly: Save the context as .txt file. Use Excel to import data (From Text). Choose "|" as Delimiters then only keep the column you want.

Or use editor which support Regular Expression to search and filter out content before "|"

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerus07

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Thank you~
Your dedication has helped me greatly.
I will always support you.
A far friend of Korea(South).

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
You are a genius, I am looking for the translation into Spanish for months and you did it, you really are a genius, hopefully you will continue with the superior versions. I congratulate you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote