Mod Unity Big Brother: Translation for this game and How-to

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Any one, PLEASE translate to SPANISh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

try to use the original files, for this page, keep the proper format, but
for some reason it does not finish loading the game ...

page from: freetranslation
I can do it for you, but I need you to check that the spanish translation is in line with the original one. It is necessary to put the two lists of side by side dialogues to verify that the english phrase corresponds to the spanish one. Very often, unfortunately, the translation introduces empty lines or, worse, it incorporates many into one. Just a line is not correctly aligned that all the following ones will be wrong !!! I tried to translate the english text in spanish on Google translate but, as expected, the two lists do not match at all. Just load them both with a text editor like Notepad ++ and verify that all 23237 lines match. If you are interested I can send them for the corrections so I can create the necessary files. Let me know...

Reactions: BlackLight5734

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018

can you update v13 on romanian language please
Sorry but romanian language is not included in Google Translatator toolkit... But if you have an english-romanian translator i may send you the english text. Then if you give me the text translated i made to it.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
I have translated into rum but it does not work if you want a little bit
Hi, your files have a problem. At the beginning of each line there are the game directives. These MUST be left intact. In the images that I enclose we see that your files have spaces that modify them. Also, but of this I'm not sure, you've also replaced the Russian text before the dividing symbol | (Pipe). I send you the file file013ENNoTags.txt in which there are all 21 files .txt grouped. If you send me the translated twin file, I can combine it with the game directives file and the Russian text followed by your translation and automatically I create the 21 files. Remember to verify that ALL lines are synchronized or my procedure will NOT work.

Jan 19, 2018
Hi, your files have a problem. At the beginning of each line there are the game directives. These MUST be left intact. In the images that I enclose we see that your files have spaces that modify them. Also, but of this I'm not sure, you've also replaced the Russian text before the dividing symbol | (Pipe). I send you the file file013ENNoTags.txt in which there are all 21 files .txt grouped. If you send me the translated twin file, I can combine it with the game directives file and the Russian text followed by your translation and automatically I create the 21 files. Remember to verify that ALL lines are synchronized or my procedure will NOT work.
ok and then I need to delete space from rows and what to write with 05.mkd.2 to delete the faces that rand and whether the file and the post to send you

ok and then you need to delete space from rows
05.mkd.2 to delete this to either file and file

to make it look like your file013ENNoTags

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
here you make the translation?
I use the Google Translator Toolkit but only for the languages that are included in it. To make the translation as long as you create a text file (do not use Word or Writer), better Notepad ++ (free) translating the file file013ENNoTags.txt line by line. In practice you must eventually have the translated file with the same number of lines and in the same order as the English one. If I have that, then I can split all lines to create the necessary 21 files including game directives and everything. Note: in the file file013ENNoTags.txt there are all 21 files attached to each other in alphabetical order (05.txt + 06.txt + 07.txt ...)

Jan 19, 2018
I use the Google Translator Toolkit but only for the languages that are included in it. To make the translation as long as you create a text file (do not use Word or Writer), better Notepad ++ (free) translating the file file013ENNoTags.txt line by line. In practice you must eventually have the translated file with the same number of lines and in the same order as the English one. If I have that, then I can split all lines to create the necessary 21 files including game directives and everything. Note: in the file file013ENNoTags.txt there are all 21 files attached to each other in alphabetical order (05.txt + 06.txt + 07.txt ...)

also has the Romanian language here

I do not know what to delete
I do not know if I can do or which docu

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
also has the Romanian language here

I do not know what to delete
I do not know if I can do or which docu
If i visit Google Translate Toolkit i don't have the complete romanian language option.
So I connected via VPN to get around the geographical limits and then ... Bingo! Now I could do the translation in Romanian. I send you the file to check for errors. There are at least 10 since the translated file has 10 lines more than the English one. If you're lucky, it's just empty lines. Other errors, and there are many, are like the 1440 line. Check if it's right and then send it back. The menu part is between lines 18265 and 18948.

Jan 19, 2018
If i visit Google Translate Toolkit i don't have the complete romanian language option.
So I connected via VPN to get around the geographical limits and then ... Bingo! Now I could do the translation in Romanian. I send you the file to check for errors. There are at least 10 since the translated file has 10 lines more than the English one. If you're lucky, it's just empty lines. Other errors, and there are many, are like the 1440 line. Check if it's right and then send it back. The menu part is between lines 18265 and 18948.
translation is good, but the phase is that there are 21 files to translate

I have so, but honestly I do not know how to connect them
I do not know how you do, you're really cool

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
translation is good, but the phase is that there are 21 files to translate

I have so, but honestly I do not know how to connect them
I do not know how you do, you're really cool
You must upload both files in a text editor such as Notepad ++ this program is free. Then check to sample that everything is matching. It's a long and boring thing and I do not have the time to do it for you . And, by the way, how could I do it since I do not know Romanian? If you fix it then I can convert it to the 21 files.

Jan 19, 2018
it's hard to learn Romanian language is harder than English and French :)))

Well I made the 21 files in the roamana language I do not need to delete any space from them and what you wrote with 07.abc.2 @ 114 @ Ah.

but it's ok let's see I'm gonna try to do I do not know if I can try advice

You must upload both files in a text editor such as Notepad ++ this program is free. Then check to sample that everything is matching. It's a long and boring thing and I do not have the time to do it for you . And, by the way, how could I do it since I do not know Romanian? If you fix it then I can convert it to the 21 files.

Mutox

Oct 29, 2017
[QUOTE = "ceset1, posta: 484894, üye: 335710"] Türkçe 0.13 translate (cevirisi) [/ QUOTE]
teşekürler

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote