Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, can you explain it to me a little more simply how I should save it. I think I'm too dumb for that.
Here is my file.
That is a different game systems than the original game and you need to ask in the game thread how to number saves.

The saves in this thread will not work in Ren'PY games.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
id need some saves with all Eric actions. (with ann, lisa, kira, alice. )
i saw some sex with ann, but i think not bdsmish one when he allowed mc to participate (saw that on pics)
also i read that lisa had some 'sex-ed' with eric ...and in cheats i saw 0/6 visits counter.
and i heard about some encounters with kira (maybe as a route to get rid of him)
no idea about alice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
id need some saves with all Eric actions. (with ann, lisa, kira, alice. )
i saw some sex with ann, but i think not bdsmish one when he allowed mc to participate (saw that on pics)
also i read that lisa had some 'sex-ed' with eric ...and in cheats i saw 0/6 visits counter.
and i heard about some encounters with kira (maybe as a route to get rid of him)
no idea about alice
There is no scene with sex on both Lisa and Alice, only sex scene with Kira is at 3 am in the mornings of Wed. I think.
Yes there are some lackluster bdsm scenes with Ann/mom but there not really worth it.
MC only gets to touch with no sex at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
avoidable then.
All but for his girlfriend Ann but you don't have to watch if you don't want to, in the beginning of the game Ann/mom is not a love interest for Max that comes later in the game so its not really NTR if you ask me.

Don't start Lisa sex ed.
Get the pic of eric peeking at Alice at 2 am and use it to tell him to stay away from your family, this only last about 2 weeks though and needs to be repeated once he starts peeking again.
As for Kira do not go to the lounge at 3 am when Kira is watching TV until you get rid of eric.
(I have not played in a long time but the 2nd photo shot with Kira may need to be avoided to, this is just a thought on that.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to open save file? i mean I cant see it and I cant load it
You don't open it, just place it in the save folder in the game or appdata location.

Make sure its for the original game and not one of the newer remakes or sl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Lobasass

Aug 19, 2020
Hey, I'm trying to play this game on linux-debian based distro using wine. I know it's not meant for linux but anyways lol. The games loads just fine and I played for an hour but I'm unable to save my progress or load any autosaves cause the game registers none. Does anyone have any solution for this? Thanks

Edit: I found a way! I created a Save Folder inside the Game Folder Big Brother (v0.13.0.007)
Also I tested the save and It's working good! Also note to check on config.cgf for the correct Save name which should be "Save"

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I'm trying to play this game on linux-debian based distro using wine. I know it's not meant for linux but anyways lol. The games loads just fine and I played for an hour but I'm unable to save my progress or load any autosaves cause the game registers none. Does anyone have any solution for this? Thanks
That only happens on windows when player do not unpack the game first.

Lobasass

Aug 19, 2020
You must start up the game and make 1 save first.
I did! but whenever I try Saving or QuickSaving, the game simply doesn't registers.
Also tried restarting the game as well my Pc. I got the fix by creating a SaveFolder in the .exe directory :)

Thanks for your reply!