Big Brother: Save Request Thread

Athul2224

May 13, 2017
Can anyone pls post a completed save of latest version where Eric is dead and has completed movie making , yoga option and blogger opportunity ... 0.7 version completed save which has completed all the above said things... Also Lisa is the only girlfriend

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
can any body tell me in this version 0.7.0.0300 can we fuck mom if yes then please give me save
you can't...and probably won't for quite some time....at least you'll get a BJ in 0.8 and a threesome with Kira(maybe alice too)

Toni89

Jul 16, 2017
People most saves work but you must put them in your save folder in order 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.... putting saves with names. do not work. if you are adding a save7.save and you do not have a save6.save it wont even show. Here is a Olivia and Lisa both GF Eric Dead version 6 renumber for your game.
man how can i have both lisa and olivia GF...how did u do that???

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I don't know about the threesome, but it definitely heating up.
they already had a threesome on the movie set. Though he only fucked Kira and mom got tongue action..so it's not a big jump if they just switch positions.
Also check the preview image of them on the couch if u haven't yet that confirms the above ;)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I really need to go through these pages and add relevant saves to the OP. Please quote me or @ me tomorrow so I can do that <.<

Reactions: Athul2224

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have a save from just before the Alice blowjob on couch scene?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This save game is at Monday morning at 7 am day 111 and Eric is your friend and he is only screwing Ann at this time. I have not bought adds yet so it is up to you to do so.

I have bought all cam's but for the one at the dinning room table but it is not needed or worth it to buy because you will never get your money back.

Eric no longer peeps at Alice but as soon as anything changes he will start peeping again and you need to get that pic of him doing it.

I have done both photo shoots with aunt Kari and as soon as the other trigger goes off Eric may start fucking her, it up to you how to proceed from here.

Kate is up to buying weed for a BJ with Alice and the only other BJ at this time is with aunt Kari in the lounge at 3:00 am Wednesday and Sunday, only 1 can be had if you want to do the Kate/Alice BJ each week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was able to buy all clothes before Eric and have all relationships because of it.

You will start out with a little over 300 cash on hand and over 400 in the website for a little over 800.

Do not get rid of Eric before you get to start Sensual Massage with mom at 100% because if you do you no longer get to do it with Alice to get it high enough to start on mom. (This is a game breaking bug.)

This is my Easy Peasy walkthrough that keeps Eric as your friend and he only gets to screw Ann.
Its up to you where you take this save game either keep going with Eric or kick his ass out it is your choice.

Easy Peasy Walkthrough I wrote up and used for this save game file.

This 2nd save is a complete game with 17/18 quest done, enjoy. save0.save end of 7.3

Last edited: