Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please tell me how to use save file.
You must rename them to the next number in you save game folder and they start with save0.save then save1.save and so on and they must be in order and you can not skip a number.

Reactions: xoxo1001

RastaArtas

Jul 4, 2017
Could someone share a save right before the last movie, which should be made by studio. Somehow i can not trigger that

Espadangharusame

Aug 26, 2017
Can anyone please help me? its my first time to post here, can anyone give ma a save file before getting caught by lisa when fucking alice in her room?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this the final end of v.12
Can start v.13 with this save?
So far all save games have worked for me since v7.3 so yes you should be able to use your v.12 save game in v.13.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
So far all save games have worked for me since v7.3 so yes you should be able to use your v.12 save game in v.13.
I did not exactly think about it.
My save from the earlier version probably does not work quite well, so I decided to start again.
But I want to have a ready start with 13 if I can not go through the game from the beginning until the new version appears.

h41pa, thank you very much for your help.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can anyone upload Save when Max enters Ann room after she comes from work or day or two before that happens but not to much behind i re-write it by mistake if anyone can upload that i will really appreciate without used mod on skills if possible tnx!

alibaba124135

Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone upload Save when Max enters Ann room after she comes from work or day or two before that happens but not to much behind i re-write it by mistake if anyone can upload that i will really appreciate without used mod on skills if possible tnx!
There you go !!!
Every second time Ann comes back from work you can go and please her !!!
Don`t forget to please your sisters too :)

Enjoy !!!
PS: Mine is with MOD !!! but you can easely change that adding this lines to your "Mod.txt" file :
cheatmenu!set_skill.social_100^ Set Social skill to 100
cheatmenu!set_skill.massage_100^ Set Massage skill to 100
cheatmenu!set_skill.eromas_100^ Set Erotic massage skill to 100
cheatmenu!set_skill.sex_100^ Set Sex skill to 100
cheatmenu!set_skill.anal_100^ Set Anal skill to 100
cheatmenu!set_skill.cuni_100^ Set Oral skill to 100
cheatmenu!set_skill.kiss_100^ Set Kiss skill to 100
cheatmenu!set_skill.dex_100^ Set Dex skill to 100
cheatmenu!set_skill.luck_100^ Set Luck to 100

NOTE : the value of each skill can be changed as you wish from 1 to 1000
Put those lines between
cheatmenu@16@******
leave^

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys! I, unfortunately, can't for the life of me get the scene to watch the first movie with Kira and Ann at 21:00 to trigger :/

I've redone a full playthrough without cheats (god, that was awful) to try and trigger it but nope :c

Does anybody have a save right before that? D:

Specially, if you don't have the Side Effect quest started, as well, since I wanna go through that myself, no spoilers. XD

Thanks!

Edit: I've added my save file if any good soul would like to take a look XD
Anyone has a dave with triggered v 12 pls couldnt trigger it
Both of you should come over here and let me help you get your game going.

Most of the save games that get uploaded are at the end of a version of the game.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Now i will post a save of lisa clean path in 2 ways

the first is the save file as it is, and the second is a txt (notepad) file where you can read the values as a reference if you want to cheat your game with save editor but you are scared to change values that will destroy the gameplay.

Omniwang

Sep 18, 2017
Hey, I started a game and got kind of into it and it's great but I never have money and I can't figure out the cheats and Cheat Engine doesn't work. I followed a walkthrough to get past the 10 days and buy the gifts, but I can't work the cameras and viewers for money.

...All that to say, can someone upload a save game for a well established setup with cameras, money and stuff but without any progression on the girls' plotlines? I think it'd help everyone because the grinding at the start of the game is way too much.