Big Brother: Save Request Thread

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Ok can someone help?

Can someone give me a detailed way to extract a save to the game?

Please and Thank you!

jkrowling

May 5, 2017
Does anyone have a v11 savefile with the oliva+lisa threesome route? with eric gone and lisa+alice in alice room and living room?

Shorsey

Jun 3, 2017
So in ran into the bug where i cant sleep in Moms bed.
I hope someone has a save around the point im at the moment.

Lisa GF/no Yoga, Eric gone. I have 20/22 opportunities mostly done, only "New Job" and "Sideeffects" are open.

sanji

Apr 13, 2017
Thank you! But how did you discover all this? Is there some kind of logic / sequence? Or with the help of cheats, the attitude of Anna, Lisa and Alice became "lovers"?
idk bro. i just kept playing.. first you need to get caught by mom when with alice at 22:00, later get caught by alice when watching movie with mom and again get caught with alice and lisa together(happens only when when you ask aunt to help for private lessons with lisa) and when done with all this shit, try to get caught with only alice again(talk with alice when you don't ask aunt about your special lessons with lisa) and this should trigger the event.all you need is patience and it took me like 2 and half hours to figure out this shit :D. about money its just my previous save which involved cheat and i've got no clue about relationship status.:)

Reactions: Glaoui

sanji

Apr 13, 2017
Ok can someone help?

Can someone give me a detailed way to extract a save to the game?

Please and Thank you!
whatever the save name it might be,rename it as save0.save. if you have more than one save, then name the second file as save1.save and so on... no need to thank lol , enjoy :D.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
When trying to go to school to at least meet Olivia,I click on go to school button and the scene stays at the pool at home, WHY? Bug or corrupt file somewhere?
I just tried saving the save folder and the mod, deleted the game folder and re-installed the game put the saves and mod back in and have the same problem.
I even used scan disc still nada.I,m thinking now that if I could get a save after Olivias introduction in version 12 that might solve the problem. Anyone willing to give a save?

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
idk bro. i just kept playing.. first you need to get caught by mom when with alice at 22:00, later get caught by alice when watching movie with mom and again get caught with alice and lisa together(happens only when when you ask aunt to help for private lessons with lisa) and when done with all this shit, try to get caught with only alice again(talk with alice when you don't ask aunt about your special lessons with lisa) and this should trigger the event.all you need is patience and it took me like 2 and half hours to figure out this shit :D. about money its just my previous save which involved cheat and i've got no clue about relationship status.:)
I did as you said but the event is not triggering.. Could you tell me who this event is involving and where please? Thank you

sanji

Apr 13, 2017
I did as you said but the event is not triggering.. Could you tell me who this event is involving and where please? Thank you
this event is about triggering ann content bro. first talk with aunt at pool in the morning for special lessons with lisa at night. after 12:00 pm she comes and special session will be done. you"ll wake up back from sleep and night at 22:00 in lounge talk with alice select what she's watching and she'll call lisa and punish both of you. repeat this for few times till ann catches you. you can't always ask for special session with aunt. so just go at 22:00 and repeat the same thing and now you can pleasure alice. do this till you get caught(idk number maybe 4 times). then in night in lounge watch movie along with mom. this time when mom pleasures you get caught to alice. afterall this at 22:00 again pleasure alice and you'll get caught to mom and she speaks about lisa being innocent and shit. keep trying till you get. it takes time but you'll get in the end or else try my save which i posted earlier!

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
I am sorry to have been unclear, thank you for your answer mate. I did all that and it worked fine :) It is just than you said "try to get caught with only alice again(talk with alice when you don't ask aunt about your special lessons with lisa) and this should trigger the event"

But that last event does not happen to me, Ann keeps coming and tell us she does a watch and that is. That is why I asked with who this event is happening.

Reactions: sanji

sanji

Apr 13, 2017
I am sorry to have been unclear, thank you for your answer mate. I did all that and it worked fine :) It is just than you said "try to get caught with only alice again(talk with alice when you don't ask aunt about your special lessons with lisa) and this should trigger the event"

But that last event does not happen to me, Ann keeps coming and tell us she does a watch and that is. That is why I asked with who this event is happening.
idk bro maybe you need to try a few more times. if you want , i can post a save few days before the event triggers. like just meet alice and talk with her and you are good to go. that's day 385 and that day max should talk with alice and both lisa and max get punished by alice,next day just talk with alice again and it will be just max and alice and next day on 387 repeat the same shit and mom catches max this time with alice.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
idk bro maybe you need to try a few more times. if you want , i can post a save few days before the event triggers. like just meet alice and talk with her and you are good to go. that's day 385 and that day max should talk with alice and both lisa and max get punished by alice,next day just talk with alice again and it will be just max and alice and next day on 387 repeat the same shit and mom catches max this time with alice.
Thank you, this save solved my problem very well.

Reactions: sanji

Pere

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone have save file which is Ann get spanked scene with seems like student? not just massage
please share with me.

lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
Im at Lisa GF and Eric is gone finished everething in 0.11 and finished Olivia 0.12

And im stuck ANN cought MC and Lisa beeing punished by Alice like 12 times and still cant the new movie.

Can someone be so nice and give me a save right after the new stuff are trigered please. Im fed up with it just dont want to unlock it after 8hs of paly.

Really apreciate it if someone can help me.