Big Brother: Save Request Thread

yakullo

Jul 13, 2017
for me everything work fine.
no gaps in counting 14, 15, 16 not 13, 15...
You need to look under your saves in game, your saves are newer and the saves from here are older. Game sorts by date not name. Same for autosave.

Reactions: Tarmo69

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
People most saves work but you must put them in your save folder in order 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.... putting saves with names. do not work. if you are adding a save7.save and you do not have a save6.save it wont even show. Here is a Olivia and Lisa both GF Eric Dead version 6 renumber for your game.
How did you make it possible, that both, Olivia and Lisa your GF`s are?

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
How did you make it possible, that both, Olivia and Lisa your GF`s are?
You can't, if you go Olivia + Lisa route, you won't have scene with her in bathroom and when he's washing dishes.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
anyone have save for every Olivia event? (just before a scene with Olivia)

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
been looking all night for a v0.03 or vo.04. dont care about path. just want to get some grind out the way

Ufox

Aug 3, 2017
Here there is a save without Eric and with everything done. Haven't done the Olivia route but i can fuck with Lisa while she is washing dishes.Also got the private punishment and the Alice Bj during the movie

Reactions: Kimgim

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah I extracted all images and saw that room where the 4 of them are fucking each other out. :D

I was just curious.
Thanks.
Actually, since I save every "milestone" in case I want to replay it, I have a save of the first visit by Olivia as your girlfriend without the other guy (him and Lisa broke up because Lisa didn't want to have sex and Olivia is your girlfriend after "switching" partners before).
Eric is still there though, as an enemy, but the opportunity to call Kates Mom is enabled.

Last edited:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Actually, since I save every "milestone" in case I want to replay it, I have a save of the first visit by Olivia as your girlfriend without the other guy (him and Lisa broke up because Lisa didn't want to have sex and Olivia is your girlfriend after "switching" partners before).
Eric is still there though, as an enemy, but the opportunity to call Kates Mom is enabled.
Do you have anything from around v0.03 or v0.04?. i dont care what path. im just trying to avoid grind

Lenzia

May 7, 2017
end 0.4
#1 Save0 Liza GF + Yoga 16/17 Eric war
#2 Save1 Olivia 16/17 here i dont know if Eric war
#3 Save2 Liza GF + Yoga 17/17 Eric war

If you have the mod Then you can undo eric war