Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can somebody post the 0.9 save where there is anal with lisa after dinner (lisa GF route )
My post just above yours has all completed through v9 for all 3 GF routes if that would work.

ftr

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone has a save just before mom's photo session or just after mom is fired ?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Okay I know these will be asked for soon so here they are.

All 3 GF paths done in V9.

All start on Monday and you need to buy adds for the camera's.
All quest are done including going to the end of the ones that have ends after the quest are done. IE Alice and Spiders.
You get mutual HJ with Alice after spider event.
You get HJ from mom when you try to sleep with her.

I did not do any thing with the Eric path and he is long dead, he never got to touch any other girl but Ann.

No cheats were used in the making of these.

@TCMS can a link to these be posted on the 1st post please.

Top Left is Lisa GF jewelery path. Top Right is Lisa GF yoga path.
Bottom left is Olivia GF path. Bottom right is all 3 in one.
Nice. I was just about to ask for this. :D

Thank you very much!:firstimekiss:

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello i'm looking for a save close to the moment when Max turn a scene with his mom and Micheal (who leave in middle after tied up Ann)

Thanks
My closes one is on page 6 post 120

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I put this save file in the save folder, what day does this happen? 494? I can't see to get the new option when talking to her in the lounge
You must make sure you renumber it to the next in line of you save game.

They must be in order starting from save0.save, save1.save, save2.save and so on for the save to work, then you must chose to load it after starting up the game.

Reactions: digitalextremes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
"I did that but its like not even there or it doesn't read it or something?"
@Soccergod2666 you must make sure they start with save0.save, save1.save, save2.save and so on. They must start with 0 and go up in order, you can not skip any number.

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
in my experience, you must be Lisa GF (Romance Path) until you can go date with her couple time.
then you can visit coffe shop to meet Vicky
well in that case and if that is true does someone has a save file with sensual massage unlocked gave Alice the massge and before you called the hacker. eric haven't touch anyone (i now its impossible to stop him with your mom), and no ones your gf olivia unlockable and as few days as possible.

ps thanks for telling me where vicky is but how do i get to the cafe shop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well in that case and if that is true does someone has a save file with sensual massage unlocked gave Alice the massge and before you called the hacker. eric haven't touch anyone (i now its impossible to stop him with your mom), and no ones your gf olivia unlockable and as few days as possible.

ps thanks for telling me where vicky is but how do i get to the cafe shop
Check out my save game in post 120 page 6 and you may like it.