• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
The original scenes that I inquired about was what happened behind closed doors when Eric was teaching Lisa her sex education and when Eric was with Alice after he learned about her intolerance to alcohol. At the time I asked, I had not unlocked those scenes for viewing in the video store so I had no idea if they even existed.

A person quoted my post and responded with three pictures. I have never seen any of these pictures in the game and am now at the end of all the quests. Now I am wondering if the scenes depicted in all of those pictures are from this game and I missed it or if they are from another version of the game that I have not played. I know there are other versions but I do not know how much the content differs. I played this one first because it focused heavily on NTR and sharing which are things I like.
Maybe he is a high level subscriber,these sex scenes will be update in the future.

jeoblack

Mar 2, 2021
Maybe he is a high level subscriber,these sex scenes will be update in the future.
I can say as a true high level subscriber that the only difference between us is time I receive exactly the same content you do only earlier. And there is no hidden content or images or scenes or otherwise between updates I get exactly what you do only earlier. as of right now we are all on the same update

sunny321

Nov 26, 2022
我询问的原始场景是埃里克教丽莎进行性教育时,以及埃里克在得知爱丽丝对酒精不耐受后与爱丽丝在一起时,闭门发生的事情。在我询问的时候,我还没有在视频商店解锁这些场景供观看,所以我甚至不知道它们是否存在。

一个人引用了我的帖子,并用三张图片进行了回应。我从未在游戏中见过这些图片中的任何一张,现在我处于所有任务的末尾。现在我想知道所有这些图片中描绘的场景是否来自这个游戏而我错过了它,或者它们是否来自另一个我没有玩过的游戏版本。我知道还有其他版本,但我不知道内容有多大差异。我先玩了这款游戏,因为它非常注重NTR和分享,这是我喜欢的东西。
I'm sorry that there is no scene of Alice following Eric while drunk in all versions, so I spent several days finding this fan work. The creation by fans is a treasure trove, and I really hope the producers can learn more from it.

acolops

Mar 1, 2023
Friends, I got really confused while playing this game; I just couldn't get the story straight in my head. Should I keep playing it like this, or am I making some mistake somewhere? Right from the start, I struggled a lot with money and failed a few missions. Or maybe I didn't even understand the direction of this game.Sometimes I do the missions, but it's not enough. I mean, I couldn't understand. I was playing like an hour but no sex just some tits and kissing ???

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Friends, I got really confused while playing this game; I just couldn't get the story straight in my head. Should I keep playing it like this, or am I making some mistake somewhere? Right from the start, I struggled a lot with money and failed a few missions. Or maybe I didn't even understand the direction of this game.Sometimes I do the missions, but it's not enough. I mean, I couldn't understand. I was playing like an hour but no sex just some tits and kissing ???
Money is a big struggle early on, later you get to Scrooge McDuck money but can't fill the pool with gold coins, hire a pool girl or buy a dishwasher somewhat annoyingly there's an amount of repetitionso you may find you've not done grinded enough to bump and grind. There some mods and walkthroughs to help on page 1

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes