• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Ren'Py Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story - Cheat Mod [v0.5] [OnlyFunz]

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
pls check
When I click "All Achievements" button
Checked it, there are indeed 168 Achievements
Yes its fix 3 only,...with detailed hints activated
Type this in Console:
persistent.archhints[0]
persistent.archhints[1]

1685353048101.png

If you don't see the above result. That means the persistent file has some issue.

Then enter this command in Console:
persistent.archhints =["lang_en", "DuVal"]

Now, try the "All Achievements" button.
Let me know, if you are still facing the issue.

Reactions: redcaptain

J3bac

Oct 7, 2020
Type this in Console:
persistent.archhints[0]
persistent.archhints[1]

View attachment 2658254

If you don't see the above result. That means the persistent file has some issue.

Then enter this command in Console:
persistent.archhints =["lang_en", "DuVal"]

Now, try the "All Achievements" button.
Let me know, if you are still facing the issue.
Hey, so i had the same problem, fixed it by switching Achievements hints to Russian then back to English.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFunz
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone else have a problem where selecting the ntr path with Eric after the wallet stuff ends up resetting progress with Lisa? I was done with the lessons from Kira and Lisa wasn't wearing panties but after I selected the ntr path Lisa was restored back to before Kira started tutoring.

Mar 19, 2023
Anyone else have a problem where selecting the ntr path with Eric after the wallet stuff ends up resetting progress with Lisa? I was done with the lessons from Kira and Lisa wasn't wearing panties but after I selected the ntr path Lisa was restored back to before Kira started tutoring.
This is a common issue and I haven’t seen any fixes for it yet. You can progress with the story and it’ll bring her back to the point just before Kira trains you guys tho.

Reactions: snazzlefrazzle

Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
I'll try not today.
Maybe my son will help (I don’t know where to look for these consoles, and what to do with them) :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyFunz

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I'll try not today.
Maybe my son will help (I don’t know where to look for these consoles, and what to do with them) :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To open "Console".
In-game press keys "SHIFT"+"O" combination.

можно нажать комбинацию клавиш SHIFT+O
(это буква О)