• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
This mod needs a mod. It's crazy. No gallery, no walkthrough, all the stupid grind bullshit from the original, no save that I can see to skip past the original game.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Benisbob

Asso007

Mar 26, 2024
sorry guys! for...
Big Brother - Mod [v0.22.0.022]
there is a mod. Italian Translation?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE SAVE FILES. I DOWNLOADED ON AND PUT IN SAVE FOLDER BUT CAN'T FIND IN GAME
Code:
BB 0.22.0.022/Save/
auto0.save  auto1.save  auto2.save  save0.save  save1.save  save2.save  save3.save  save4.save  save5.save  save6.save
Autosaves are numbered from 0 and up. Saves are numbered from 0 and up. If you want to add some save file to game, copy it to save directory and follow continuous numbering in .save files.

For example, if I wanted to add new save in above, I would rename save file to save7.save

Jul 3, 2022
Code:
BB 0.22.0.022/Save/
auto0.save  auto1.save  auto2.save  save0.save  save1.save  save2.save  save3.save  save4.save  save5.save  save6.save
Autosaves are numbered from 0 and up. Saves are numbered from 0 and up. If you want to add some save file to game, copy it to save directory and follow continuous numbering in .save files.

For example, if I wanted to add new save in above, I would rename save file to save7.save
Thanx man Really helpful

One more problem
when I play the game at some point it get stuck and I have to play again from start and I can't avoid it even if I save the game. I get stuck again

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
One more problem
when I play the game at some point it get stuck and I have to play again from start and I can't avoid it even if I save the game. I get stuck again
the only ways to get stuck in this game variant is to go with the plan of taking Olivia from Alex or ignore family corruption events. So make correct choice at the start and check walkthroughs for events that you might be missing.

Last edited:

yusufgiti

May 2, 2024
Big Brother - Mod [v0.21.018] - Compressed
Includes English Patch

Original Size Windows: 4.68GB
Compressed Size Windows: 823MB

Compressing Reduces Image/Audio/Video Quality.
Image Quality - 70%

Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

have this game a german patch ?

Aug 5, 2021
After downloading, on clicking BigBrother.exe, i am getting white screen as attached. white-screen.png

On removing Mod.txt file I am getting as below

Screenshot 2024-05-12 210545.png

By the way, I have downloaded from torrent file from here.

Can anybody help me how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance for helping.

Last edited:

falco256

May 27, 2019
After downloading, on clicking BigBrother.exe, i am getting white screen as attached. View attachment 3627679

On removing Mod.txt file I am getting as below

View attachment 3627689

By the way, I have downloaded from torrent file from here.

Can anybody help me how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance for helping.
that version is a compressed one I think, So I'm not sure whether thats causing problems. But Mod.txt is one of the primary files for not just starting the game, but a lot of the initial events and important repeatables. i.e breakfasts and dinners.

Aug 5, 2021
that version is a compressed one I think, So I'm not sure whether thats causing problems. But Mod.txt is one of the primary files for not just starting the game, but a lot of the initial events and important repeatables. i.e breakfasts and dinners.
Ok. Can you or anyone share Mod.txt latest one.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes