lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
This scene is not part of my mod, it's in standard game. So please ask here:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Can you make a Korean version of Big Brother 0.23 mode version? please
Definitely not! How could I do that without speaking Korean languages?
If you use a translation program and know this language to correct translation, than you can do it by yourself. All datafiles can be edited easily.

Reactions: jaydotcee007

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Why use mega for upload? It sucks
Why not? It gave me possibility to store my files without any cost. And DL the files should be no problem at all.
I simply don't have the time to set up accounts at all other online hoster, for just the few files of my mod.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
No Problem. You can go shopping with family ? If yes, go for it on Saturday, nothing special necessary during shopping for starting Photoshop event. You'll have the gift automatically. If you can go shopping the variable is "canshopping=1". The second condition is: poss.sed>31. That means, you should be able to get a BJ by Lisa. If that's true, visit her on Sunday at 12:00 and the session starts.
Lisa's not there at 12:00 for me. The flag "poss.sed" is 48.
I have been able to ask Lisa if she wants to look at her photo's since Day 1 of the game, but the beginning of the mod has never triggered.

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Where are the dialgos during lisa's photoshoot event supposed to be stored? (I mean are there in the mod.txt or perhaps in the voyer.txt or somewhere else?), because I cant trigger the event (neither the basement adventure).

I found the lines I had to add to my "mod.txt" from some other user here, tho the scene played kinda messed up (i think i saw pics from all 3 sessions), it still ddnt provide me with the dialgue with Kira in order to get the lamps and procced on PhotoSession No2.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Where are the dialgos during lisa's photoshoot event supposed to be stored? (I mean are there in the mod.txt or perhaps in the voyer.txt or somewhere else?), because I cant trigger the event (neither the basement adventure).

I found the lines I had to add to my "mod.txt" from some other user here, tho the scene played kinda messed up (i think i saw pics from all 3 sessions), it still ddnt provide me with the dialgue with Kira in order to get the lamps and procced on PhotoSession No2.
Dialogues of all modules are stored in different txt.files or in mod.txt, depending on how it makes sense. There are different condition to start the events. Due to a sytem-crash I lost my Excel-file with alle conditions and parameters. Mostly the starting point is defined in mod.txt, following dialogue in the txt.files. This is fpr photosession:
mod.txt:
change.liza.plan.dia@60@These are the new plans, syntax is as follow
eric.inf=0&day=0&liza.gift^12 gift 0 loc-27 true
that means: variable eric.inf should be 0 (is not used in game, so it's normally =0), day = 0 (sunday), so that's all to start the session. The dialogues starts in voyeur.txt
voyeur.txt:
# ---* | Modul LPS-1a: Lisa get a present at Sunday/12:00

liza.gift@121@loc-27@ Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's doing?
eric.inf=0&canshopping=1&poss.sed>31&liza.mood>349&liza.gift1^ <i><color=teal> Ꚛ open the door</color></i>
eric.inf=0&canshopping=1&poss.sed>31&liza.mood<350&liza.gift1.no^ <i><color=teal> Ꚛ locked ? </color></i>
eric.inf=1&liza.mood>349&poss.sed>31&liza.photo.lamps.no^ <i><color=teal> Ꚛ locked </color></i>
eric.inf=1&liza.mood<350&poss.sed>31&liza.photo.lamps.nomood^ <i><color=teal> Ꚛ locked </color></i>
eric.inf>1&liza.mood>349&poss.sed>31&liza.photo.shoot^ <i><color=teal> Ꚛ open the door </color></i>
eric.inf>1&liza.mood<350&poss.sed>31&liza.gift1.no^ <i><color=teal> Ꚛ locked ? </color></i>
leave!lock^ <i>leave</i>

So, if you can go shopping with family, go for it on Saturday, nothing special necessary during shopping for starting Photoshop event. You'll have the gift automatically. If you can go shopping, the variable is "canshopping=1". The second condition is: poss.sed>31. That means, you should be able to get a BJ by Lisa. If that's true, visit her on Sunday at 12:00 and the session starts. Not to forget, she should have a high mood (liza.mood>349).

all other modules are implemented into the game in same way. I hope these helps. And please have in mind. If you use already another mod, like chancer.mod or similar, it will probably not work.

a7771721

Jun 14, 2019
O.K. what's your problem ? No text, not seeing the pictures, or do you have problem with save editor ? Maybe I can help you.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hello, first of all I apologize for my 12 week absence, but at the beginning of May my wife had a severe stroke and I was with her in the rehabilitation clinic. The Wi-Fi in this place probably dates back to the Stone Age and it was absolutely impossible to sign up for this site. Now we are back and although I have less free time now, I am here again from now on active.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Hello, first of all I apologize for my 12 week absence, but at the beginning of May my wife had a severe stroke and I was with her in the rehabilitation clinic. The Wi-Fi in this place probably dates back to the Stone Age and it was absolutely impossible to sign up for this site. Now we are back and although I have less free time now, I am here again from now on active.
Damn, hope she makes a fully recovery. Glad to have you back.

Reactions: lazyharry

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Also from me best wishes!

Reactions: lazyharry
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote