Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello, !
There was a need for Express Delivery: school uniform, sexy stockings and heels.
Can you tell me how to complete your mod?
Done

Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017
I'll do it, need to be at home (4pm here)
Cool! Thank you! Everything is working))

I'm going through a branch of friendship with Olivia
then switch to yoga and turn on the girl Max branch:
cheatmenu.liza.done!set_poss.swap_20!set_dcd.lizatalkswap_2!set_can.yoga_1^ <color=lime>Yoga</color>

So it turns out to pass the whole game without starting again

thanks for your mod))

P.S. Sorry for my English)))

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the mod / post what problems you might have with the mod / mod discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

Hello everyone

Thank you for your fidelity ! I'm happy to give you this mod.
I know that many of you want to add functionnalities, but you need to understand my philosophy : I don't want you break your save by using my mod, that's why i won't include in my mod anything i suspect dangerous or changing too much your game.

I'm too prudent, i kn ow, but i'm sure you can remove my mod and continue playing without any bugs or mistakes.

Sometimes, my mod will implement borderline modification, like Eric switchs in v0.4. I'll warn about it.

If this version of the mod, i give a modified DLL with my mod. This dll if the "game side" code of the game. I'll tell you exatly what i did in this file. Be absolutly sure that everything is safe for your game.

Installation
Just replace the Mod.txt file with the one present in your game root directory
If you have download the version from f95zone, just put the mod file in the folder where "BigBrother.exe" is.

Features

Mod.txt changes
  • Topless mega switch
This switch, present in "max cheats" will toggle an internal flag used to toggle art from swimsuits to topless. If you enable it, then your mom, Lisa and Alice will be topless when in the pool. It's a safe switch, so don't hesitate to try ;)
  • Get rid of Eric
Yes, you read well. I found the master switch to get rid of him. This switch is triggered when you achieve either of the 2 quest to get him out of the game. You'll get your sister back, Eric will never come at home. Peace.
Carefull !!! NEVER switch it until first visit of him, as you may break the game (not sure, but you're advised!)​
  • Removed Gallery (useless until up to date)
  • Master influence reset in max menu (to avoid going in all menus)
  • Some typos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version (0.9)
  • 20171006 Add new items in shop
    # - Steel Handcuffs
    # - High Heels
    # - Slutty School Uniform
    # - Black Stockings
NEW !! Image Decryptor
If you want to decrypt images yourself, just get the imagedecryptor.zip. It's a replacment for the dll located in \0.9.0.006\BigBrother_Data\Managed .
This dll will decrypt all the image when you start a new game or load any save. All decrypted images will be in \0.9.0.006\Images with same name as the *.img file but with .jpg extension. It's decrypted.

Disclaimer
As i know, some people are modding this file too. It's great because everyone can add his touch. But please, if you mix my mod with yours, change the first line of the file to add your personnal data, as people will be able to know witch version they use.

If you alter my mod, PLEASE tell it in comment at start of the file (use # for comments)

Please : no messy and wild requests. Let me some time to organize myself as i eared you :)

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
Hmm, got the same problem as some stated above. Cheat menu via laptop worked fine for me in 0.7.0.003 but I don't get it working in 0.9.0.007. I even tried to copy the "old" mod.txt into the new game version as the 'new' mod.txt didnt work. Nothing helped. Cheat menu via laptop doesnt show up.
The breakfast punishment sheat doesnt work either.
I'm sorry for my english - I'm used to read english texts for the last years but I'm not that often using it to write.

Last edited:

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
I still can use saveeditonline - but it wont give all options your laptop cheat gave plus I liked the laptop idea a lot more than a simple edit-column with hundreds of lines to browse through. So I really appreciate the efforts for this mod and the more I'm sad that it doesnt work for me with the new gameversion.

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
You need to use OUR version of the game ;)
Head --> Table
lol you're right thx. I was going to download it here when I noticed the 007 version somewhere else. Looks like I mixed it up thinking I was downloading here. Esspecially as the ikaru mod txt file was also in the same archive file as the game was.

Last edited:

dylan44

Jun 4, 2017
Cheat menu via laptop worked fine for me in 0.7.0.003 but I don't get it working in 0.9.0.007.
I got the mod to show up in the 0.9.0.007 all I did was I went into BigBrother_Data then into Managed then made a backup of the Assembly-CSharp.dll and copyed the Assembly-CSharp.dll from the 0.9.0.006 into there and then the mod appeared on the computer but don't know if doing that down graded it from 0.9.0.007 to 0.9.0.006 though because it shows the cracked part when booting up with 0.9.0.006 on it but the game still has 0.9.0.007 at the top bar.

ctrl

Sep 20, 2017
how do you get to accompany them when they go shopping
I dl the base game and this mod but nothing happened

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I'm curious. What's the point of the forced scene where you catch Eric jerking it while watching your sister? Can you gain an advantage with this? Your mom doesn't believe you, even you have 100% persuasion. This is the thing that drives me nuts about this game; you never really have the upper-hand over the asshole.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I'm curious. What's the point of the forced scene where you catch Eric jerking it while watching your sister? Can you gain an advantage with this? Your mom doesn't believe you, even you have 100% persuasion. This is the thing that drives me nuts about this game; you never really have the upper-hand over the asshole.
Yes you can:

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Guess it just takes longer than I could stomach. The rest of the game is so good, it's a shave douchebag had to be in it.

Back to my original question, though; what's the point of catching him jacking off? Your mom doesn't believe you