Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I just downloaded the mod. The mod says its "Version 0.6.0" when i double click it on the top of the page.
However when i open the cheat menu on laptop it says "Cheat Menu System V0.4.6"
Is it supposed to be that way or should it say its V0.6.0 when i click cheat menu in the game?
It's the version of the mod and not/semi related to the version of the game. This version of the mod is compatible with v0.5 and v0.6 of BB.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Is it possible that one day, the game will be real-time 3d (and not rendered images)? (like The Twist)

mouton

Jul 8, 2017
Items cheat doesen't seems to work for me.
I'm just trying to buy ganja again, but it never appear in the laptop menu anymore. So I used Item cheat, seeing in the file that it has an entry for it. But nothing got delivered.
Is this normal ?
Great work by the way !

hacanmc

Jul 9, 2017
To find a game on this site:
1) Go to main page.
2) Type name of game in search bar (the big, red glowing one).
3) Click on the game's thread from the list of found threads.
4) Links for downloading will be in the first post of the game's thread.

Good luck.
thank you sir

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I'm using legit 0.6.0.010 and this isn't working, when you say replace that .dll well... replace it with what or where?

Simply putting the TXT file there does nothing as the cheat menu isn't showing on the laptop. Thanks in advance.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi there I'm using legit 0.6.0.010 and this isn't working, when you say replace that .dll well... replace it with what or where?

Simply putting the TXT file there does nothing as the cheat menu isn't showing on the laptop. Thanks in advance.
As said before, this mod only works with the [/url]. It doesn't do sh*t for the legit one.

mrhonry

Jul 14, 2017
It would be cool if you could somehow add some days via cheat menu ;) Anyway, does anyone know when there will be new version of the game? (if that will ever be the case)

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Not sure if you want to impliment but seeing how you did most of the ground work, here is a updated version of the gallery.
Thank you ! But as we release the pics at the same time we release the game we taught it a little useless and painfull to update. Will test it ;)

Apr 5, 2017
not sure if this is the right place to ask but is it possible to mod existing dialogues instead of just adding options?

I successfully added an option, but could not change the dialogue.
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Apr 5, 2017
just change w/e it says at theright side and you are done
Thats what I did but it is not working. If you saw my pictures, you can see that although I added another "skip intro" option, the dialogue did not change.

Essentially I am trying to change "so, kids, how do you feel about our new home..." to some other stuff but it is not working

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Thats what I did but it is not working. If you saw my pictures, you can see that although I added another "skip intro" option, the dialogue did not change.

Essentially I am trying to change "so, kids, how do you feel about our new home..." to some other stuff but it is not working
because in the ss u have copied the option and the dialogue together
and i just remembered the dialogue file dia for short is encrypted so you cannot edit vanilla dialogues
but you can add more with mod.txt and there you can write w/e u want,
and prob even mod vanilla dialogues but it will be a second choise that does the same thing but says something else

older versions allowed dia editing but author encypted it in a case to combat free distribution of his game
if a modder/cracker like scale could also make dia along with mod file to be edited you get the point i wish! :p