Big Brother Error

• Thread starter Deleted member 42
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42

So i just downloaded version 0.9 and i'm getting an error problem even though 0.8 worked just fine, posting on main thread is pointless atm

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
General troubleshooting is the place to go...

I believe this error has appeared in previous versions to some people not sure what the fix was... sorry :(

D

Deleted member 42

Can't seem to fix this, which sucks really :(, i really hope someone will come up with a fix. Everything on my game is fucked, starting a new game doesn't help either.

Thanks for moving the thread though

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Can you click on #menu-newgame# ?

D

Deleted member 42

Can you click on #menu-newgame# ?
Yeah i can but that is bugged too, like when i click new game i get a white screen but i can see the menus like "max's room, balcony and such but their names are like #myroom#, #pool# and such, everything is with # lol

D

Deleted member 42

So i guess no one knows how to fix this :c

pippipip

Oct 7, 2017
Hey, trying to revive this. This issue still persists for the newest version 0.1 for me. Neither freshly extracted game/modded game worked. Any admin's attention would be appreciated. Capture.PNG

LazilyLazing

Oct 26, 2017
redownload
I have the exact same problem with the lastest version as of now. I redownloaded 3 times (torrent, mega and gdrive), used 2 different extractors, cleared registry entries and executed the exe as administrator and the problem still persists.

D

Deleted member 42

I have the exact same problem with the lastest version as of now. I redownloaded 3 times (torrent, mega and gdrive), used 2 different extractors, cleared registry entries and executed the exe as administrator and the problem still persists.
Just move the game to your main drive, that fixed the problem for me.

Reactions: pippipip