Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi, I'm a little bit confused. I've just tested the latest dll (v0.10 compatible) with a total new installed v 0.10 version Yes the diamond mod works, but if I try to add an additional scene it don't. Yesterday with a dll one step before it works.
I've added a new plan for liza (code):
change.lisa.plan.dia@60@ These are the new plans, syntax is as follow
day=1&liza.sex.0^18 lizasex 0 t-liza-phone-1 true
liza.sex.0@121@<color=red>Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's up to?</color>
liza.sex.1^ <i>open the door</i>
leave!lock!move_lounge^ <i>I'll leave her alone</i>

as already said, yesterday with the penultimate it worked, now not. Where is my mistake ?
Do I have tomatoes on my eyes?
There is a problem with that one, I will upload a new mod soon. I fixed the problem, (I think) as got it to work on mine, with the new Assembly-CSharp. If you got the Assembly-CSharp from my mega, it doesn't work.

Gosho555

Nov 11, 2017
hey guys i have a problem when i talk mostly whit mom i can't answer what should i do.Here is a save if someone want to help

calvin2564

May 24, 2017
READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS :

View attachment 18407

What's the mod about

The whole idea is to bring a set of story extensions to the main game that feel as natural as possible with the fan arts people are very awesomely making.

It means trying to upscale and integrate the ones that are the best resembling original game and finding a way to use other ones in a manner that don't break the immersion.

Simple Install ?
Unzip last version in your directory

You should make a copy of the game to avoid issues.

Thumbnails of stories : content described in README
View attachment 18389 View attachment 18388 View attachment 18464 View attachment 18556 View attachment 19500 View attachment 21267 View attachment 21268 View attachment 21363 View attachment 21364

Additional infos
GitLab Project :

What are the rules of this thread ?
Hum ... maturity? but we're on a incest game modding thread so we'll see what happen.

Where can we download this extension from?

Reactions: Bologna44

rocker1440

Nov 17, 2017
Hello, new to to this game. Loved the whole game, its one of best titles made out there. I've installed this diamond mod which you guys provided, I wanted to know if I can still go to shopping with the mother and daughter so that I can get the option of jeans of mother to something else? like yoga dress and stuff.
P.S thanks

G

GreatName

Hello, new to to this game. Loved the whole game, its one of best titles made out there. I've installed this diamond mod which you guys provided, I wanted to know if I can still go to shopping with the mother and daughter so that I can get the option of jeans of mother to something else? like yoga dress and stuff.
P.S thanks
You can go to shopping, but shopping does not allow you to change CG pics ;)

rocker1440

Nov 17, 2017
I was too lazy to play the long story of the game and just used the save momaftershopping4 and I noticed I can't leave with them to shopping after her changing or I don't get any scene in the room. I played some other saves where I get the same scene and can still go to the shopping.

G

GreatName

Yes my saves are broken for the shopping only, don't really know why. I didn't manage to fix this yet

G

GreatName

Again, it is written in the readme. At lunch ask to punish her yourself, then go after her on the terrace, a dialogue to go by the pool should appear

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
@GreatName i thank you for your efforts.you modders rule.lots of users asking questions you and @Chancer answer,members who use this or the chancer mod.would spending 2 minutes of your time to leave a review.members dont know what a good thing they have here:mad:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
actually tried playing as erics bitch and you dont even get to watch lisa's training-only because i wonderedx'D

thinder1

Aug 18, 2017
with the newest update , im missing options while
-visiting kate and alice
-talking to alice while shes watching tv

sick mod btw

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Readme file was deleted, it is back again.
No! I think that we both want the complete mod file in zip form to unzip ad use as we have in all of the other mod requests.For whatever reason, it is missing from page 1, why?
If you use the Assembly-CSharp.dll it will screw up the visit Alice and visit Ann files in the game.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote