Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
G

GreatName

If possible both a "feature" and "changes/updates" section (collapsible for example) would be appreciated, as it is they are some information from browning the thread but without any confirmation..

Great idea in any case.
Come on ... there is a link to the readme file

G

GreatName

08.09.2017.C
Update with not much content but deep in code investigation to add more control. Added some fixes and variabilities to make mom massage scene more coherent.

barney_61

Jun 25, 2017
am i have to start from begining? diamond added on my saves but just dont work. what i have to do?

G

GreatName

last one is broken, I'm fixing this right now. Though you should do nothing but get to end game.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
When I try this mod the options for the new content is there but when clicked it backs as if nothing was clicked

rave

May 29, 2017
so the options are in but nothing work, when you click on the option it simply do nothing.

G

GreatName

09.09.2017.B is out
Basically it's a revert from previous version with some fixes on the dialogues. Tempering with the .dll file is not straitforward but I might come up with something. Well for now enjoy as everything is back to normal !

Tell me if you have other issues. Some are known but mostly are minor and don't prevent from playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GreatName

09.09.2017.C

Added new Beta scene with kira 6am, check the readme.
Beta scenes mostly needs polishing on the picture.

Someone knows who did this to have maybe 1 or 2 more shots and higher rez ?
p-kiran-21.png

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I get the night punishments, since I added this mod I can no longer punish the sisters privately or cuff the little sister?

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
fwferfeyt55kk.jpg

I know mom & Lisa are the popular ones (For good reasons) but damn I'd love to see this as am option

Reactions: Hybris
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote