Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Can I buy one or maybe two for Lisa? ;)

Great job!!!
Now we need a "toy"-store and the lingerie-corner, or that via online-shop?
Oh we do have so much ideas and so little time ;)
Rich isn't lying as he said we only covered a 'fraction' of all the paths we have in mind.
We can't promise though that we are going to do them all.
We'll se what the future brings.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Oh we do have so much ideas and so little time ;)
Maybe You can me help: I'm looking for a scripting tutorial but didn't found one matching BB.
Just tried to mod a little but there are some problems with language and syntax.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
How do I trigger the shopping event?
The third time your family goes shopping you can ask Mom to join her.
From that moment you can also trigger the event manually each saturday at 10 hour at moms room, when you 'knock'.

Be aware, this mod is currently not updated to work with v0.9 of the base game, so the above wil only work in v0.8.

I'm currently looking at the v0.9 of BB to adjust where necessary.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
The third time your family goes shopping you can ask Mom to join her.
From that moment you can also trigger the event manually each saturday at 10 hour at moms room, when you 'knock'.

Be aware, this mod is currently not updated to work with v0.9 of the base game, so the above wil only work in v0.8.

I'm currently looking at the v0.9 of BB to adjust where necessary.

I have both shopping ways, and no problem with current mod on v9.09, in my combined mod. It looks like this:
shopping.default@75@e-shopping-1@Max! We're going shopping. Don't be bored without us, okay? We'll come back in 3 hours... (R&D's)
*canshopping>0&ericmd>1&09.fa.2!initshop!set_dont_1^ Wait mom, can I come...
*canshopping>0&ericmd<2&09.fa.2.eric!initshop!set_dont_1^ Wait mom, can I come...

Reactions: SFK

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Is it possible to get all of the talking between players translated into english, or has it already been done?

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Is it possible to get all of the talking between players translated into english, or has it already been done?
I don't really understand what you are asking for.
This mod is in English and the main game is English or Russian.
So everything is playable in English.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have both shopping ways, and no problem with current mod on v9.09, in my combined mod. It looks like this:
shopping.default@75@e-shopping-1@Max! We're going shopping. Don't be bored without us, okay? We'll come back in 3 hours... (R&D's)
*canshopping>0&ericmd>1&09.fa.2!initshop!set_dont_1^ Wait mom, can I come...
*canshopping>0&ericmd<2&09.fa.2.eric!initshop!set_dont_1^ Wait mom, can I come...
I've tried this by replacing the original lines of shopping adventure with this, but it don't work.
Am I right that this only works with a modified savefile?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I don't know exactly what Chancer mentions but I have all shopping ways running, original, original shopping mod without changes AND mine without modded save file. No problems. All I've done was to give your shop a name "Mom, can I join you to <color=Aqua>Derover & Rich</color>?" so that I can distinguish which way is which.

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
It's been found the shopping-lisa-casual-peek-fail and shopping-lisa-dress-peek-fail are missing.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I don't really understand what you are asking for.
This mod is in English and the main game is English or Russian.
So everything is playable in English.
Never mind, I figured out how to change from Russian to English but , it was just a guess tn the help page which was written in Russian, I might add.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
It's been found the shopping-lisa-casual-peek-fail and shopping-lisa-dress-peek-fail are missing.
I have to look at them, It could be possible they are missing, but that those scenes aren't actually happening when you play.
Did you passed by the scenes while playing, or did you just went through the files.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I have to look at them, It could be possible they are missing, but that those scenes aren't actually happening when you play.
Did you passed by the scenes while playing, or did you just went through the files.
It was brought to my attention by

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote