Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
I've had a look on it. It's the complete game, including most mods from here.The basic game is totally in russian language, the mods in English.
A dull mixture of English and Russian. Unplayable for the those one who can not speak Russian
Thank you ,

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Thanks for all the feedback and nice words.

As we speak @Rich is literally spitting out renders for 0.2.
A release date is not set yet (so please don't ask).
Once we are happy with waht we have, you'll see it appear here.
We will keep exploring the shop in any way we can.

After that we will need to se what DS releases and how we can adjust our mod to the game.
Hopefully the base game won't push us out of the field.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback and nice words.

As we speak @Rich is literally spitting out renders for 0.2.
A release date is not set yet (so please don't ask).
Once we are happy with waht we have, you'll see it appear here.
We will keep exploring the shop in any way we can.

After that we will need to se what DS releases and how we can adjust our mod to the game.
Hopefully the base game won't push us out of the field.
Hi @Derover, hi @Rich, I've got one wish:
Is it possible to include a scene into it, where max buys sexy lingerie for Lisa. I'm just working on a new release of Lizas Photo - Session, in which she wears this black lingerie? The new mod will start with Max giving her a parcel with that lingerie (picture from celtic1138).
That would be a perfect connection/transition between both mods, and I like to see Max's overcoming to visit a lingerie shop and buy sexy lingerie (how do he describe the size ? :coldsweat::cool:)

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi @Derover, hi @Rich,
one question: shopping lisa lingerie is already excisting in mod.txt, but it's not possible to get to theses, and there are no images excisting right now, right ?

Last edited:

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Hi @Derover, hi @Rich,
one question: shopping lisa lingerie is already excisting in mod.txt, but it's not possible to get to theses, and there are no images excisting right now, right ?
Totally right.
But in the future there will be a possibilty plus the according images.
Me and Rich planned out a big part of all the different path we would like to do.
Then we pick whatever we want to do next.

But nice catch btw.

Reactions: lazyharry
G

GreatName

Mediafire link still point to 0.1,
Will have a look at v0.2 ;)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
As he mentioned earlier, @Derover has all sorts of thoughts for this mod - we've only addressed a fraction of the paths that he's thinking about. Does keep my computer hopping doing those "overnight batch render sessions..." LOL

Reactions: Derover

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
Can someone please explain to me how to add this and the hack cheat Mod to the game please? When I unzip the .Rar file for the cheat mod for money and stuff only a Text file shows up. Thank you.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote