EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The time was the 18th year of the Wengnin era.
The storm of wars that ravaged the eight countries of Shinshu was pacified, the smoldering small skirmishes in various places subsided, and finally in that year when it was about to settle into a peaceful era. The rumor of the return of the mighty gods, who were also the cause of the previous great war, manifested in the village of Konoha, one of the Shinobi nations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2015-04-24
Original Title: 巨乳くのいち・朱雀~触手、潮吹き責め~
Aliases: Kyonyuu Kunoichi Suzaku ~Shokushu Shiofuki Seme~
Developer: Lune - -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

The game needs Japanese Locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl10.png smpl3.png smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl4.png
smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png smpl9.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hearing about the unrivaled ninja, he changes his mind and decides, "I see, so it's the turn for my skills in the bedroom..."
Mizukumo: "In shinobi arts, we Kunoichi have no equal. Got it?"

The bigger the tits, the bigger the ass, the more monsters she can smash, nothing wrong with that... :sneaky:

THX for the share...

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
just to let you know that my paid antivirus has detected a ramson trojan in the unistall file unist.exe
which seems strange to me since it is a file that is not even necessary to make the game work because it is not necessary to install

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
just to let you know that my paid antivirus has detected a ramson trojan in the unistall file unist.exe
which seems strange to me since it is a file that is not even necessary to make the game work because it is not necessary to install
Ransom you mean?

Reactions: Web209

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Uuuuugh. Fucking Sugoi ruining another VN... and this time it's actually a VN I'd genuinely give a fuck about.

Curse those fucks. There are no polite words that can describe what I want to happen with that group of VN ruining asshat(s)...

Fuck.

Guess this will end up on my watch list forever on the very long-shot that something better will ever pop up...

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Ransom you mean?
This type of Trojan modifies data on the victim computer so that the victim can no longer use the data, or it prevents the computer from running correctly. Once the data has been “taken hostage” (blocked or encrypted), the user will receive a ransom demand.

The ransom demand tells the victim to send the malicious user money; on receipt of this, the cyber criminal will send a program to the victim to restore the data or restore the computer’s performance.

Reactions: Fappucx

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
This type of Trojan modifies data on the victim computer so that the victim can no longer use the data, or it prevents the computer from running correctly. Once the data has been “taken hostage” (blocked or encrypted), the user will receive a ransom demand.

The ransom demand tells the victim to send the malicious user money; on receipt of this, the cyber criminal will send a program to the victim to restore the data or restore the computer’s performance.
I know I just wanted to correct it. I hope you got rid of it before any harm done.

• Haha
Reactions: colween

Chumpyman

Dec 4, 2021
Having a problem on screen. When i run the game i cant see anything on screen but can hear sound. Is there any way to make it show/full screen it?