VN Others Completed Big Big Family Hypnosis "I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Whole Family..." [Final] [Lune]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Continuing from the last game, it has been a few days since the protagonist received the hypnotic penlight and began venting his desire on the women in the family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread updated: 2024-04-08
Release date: 2016-12-01
Title: 巨乳家族催眠「家族なんだから、セックスするのは当たり前よね……」
Aliases: Kyonyuu Kazoku Saimin "Kazoku Nan Dakara, Sex Suru no wa Atarimae yo ne......"
Developer: Lune - -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30-50 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Prequel: Big Family Hypnosis "It's a Family, So It's Natural to Have Sex..."
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

100% Save:

The UI is not Translated.
The game needs Japanese Locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

123045.jpg 123046.jpg 123047.jpg 123048.jpg 123049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I WAS JOKING. The sequel is not supposed to be called "Big Big Family Hypnosis", it's "Big-Breasted Extended Family Hypnosis". The original, Kyonyuu Kazoku Saimin, is supposed to be "Big-Breasted Family Hypnosis", and mistranslating it as "Big Family Hypnosis" confused it with the sequel, which has the same name but replaces Kazoku (family) with Daikazoku (big/extended family).

• Haha
Reactions: Skyzenski

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
I WAS JOKING. The sequel is not supposed to be called "Big Big Family Hypnosis", it's "Big-Breasted Extended Family Hypnosis". The original, Kyonyuu Kazoku Saimin, is supposed to be "Big-Breasted Family Hypnosis", and mistranslating it as "Big Family Hypnosis" confused it with the sequel, which has the same name but replaces Kazoku (family) with Daikazoku (big/extended family).
The translation for the title is a literal MTL from the original kanji as is mentioned in the readme.game.txt file. If the translation is bad, blame google or w/e. Obviously someone who knows kanji would translate it better.

I always prefer using the romaji names to avoid unnecessary incorrect mistranslations like what you are pointing out, but that is not allowed on this forum because all titles must be in non-romaji English, so poorly translated non-sensical names are unavoidable due to forum rules. Blame forum rules too basically. Basically, blame everyone except me. :geek:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
It's a H-world standard. No one gets sick with long term things, everyone's hyper-sensitive, and everyone has enormous stamina.

• Haha
Reactions: Lust0ne

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BigBigFamilyHypnosisICantStopHavingSexWithMyWholeFamily-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!