Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
It has been so long since i played the first game, i did not even remember any other, this series were really popular before, they stopped producing new games/animes or they are just not translated?

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
I'm not sure to be honest, correct me if I'm wrong, but the person who did the artwork and scenarios for the first game (not this one) is , he went ahead and did a couple others, so far only which is fucking fantastic and , whose story is all over the place are translated. The rest I suspect are a licensing issue, and/or certain laws about the content that are too extreme to see the light of day.

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
I'm not sure to be honest, correct me if I'm wrong, but the person who did the artwork and scenarios for the first game (not this one) is , he went ahead and did a couple others, so far only which is fucking fantastic and , whose story is all over the place are translated. The rest I suspect are a licensing issue, and/or certain laws about the content that are too extreme to see the light of day.
heart work was translated

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Oh, was heartwork by him too? I vaguely remember that one, its the one with the gun right? That was so long ago..

And yeh, this is a sequel, set one month after the events of the first game.

Oct 9, 2017
how to install this ?? after i unpack it only contains 3 files , 1 is .SAV and 2 are .SAW ??

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I always thought Japanese dev had a cultural fetish for censorship, until I played Starless, Bible Black and Discipline.

afallenleaf

Feb 21, 2018
from what i know, this title is producted after the original bible black creator leave the studio.. that's why the story went downhill....

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP, Updated Tags, Added New Samples, Added New Mirrors.

Reactions: ponyguy

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
I'm watching BD version of this anime, is very old and ugly design in BD as well. XD

Anyway I think the problem is that the game uploaded in OP is not a file .iso
If anyone is interested about the ISO game included 100% savegame and a walkthrough

INSTALLATION WINDOWS ONLY

1. Mount Bible Black - The Infection [English].iso with Daemon Tools Lite
2. Install the game

Last edited: