• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed [七道一味] Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~ Demo/Trial version.

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
[七道一味] Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~ Demo/Trial version.

RJ278233_ana_img_main.jpg

Following my previous translation, I have now completed translating the demo version of Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~.
It's considerably shorter than the demo I did before, though it was a lot more difficult.
There was a LOT of redundant text that didn't actually appear in-game, along with a lot of kanji which aren't commonly used.
This is not a machine translation, and I have attempted to keep as much of the original "grammar" as possible. Hopefully, it should be playable.​

Known Issues:

• Unfortunately, as with my previous translation, this game also seems to use plugins/scripts to modify some menus. The main issue is on the main menu where the text レベルアップ can be seen. This directly translates to "Level Up" and is where you need to click to increase your level in exchange for mana (in-game currency).
  • Another menu item, on the Settings menu, that is used to control the difficulty level also couldn't be translated. It starts off on "Normal" difficulty, go left for lower levels, and right for higher levels.
  • The original text is formatted in a way to have everything centered, though this isn't built-in and was done completely by hand. Some of this layout may be lost due to the difference in size between Japanese and English sentences

Let me know if there are any other issues and I will fix them as soon as I am able.
Alternatively, you can to let me know.

You can download the translated/patch files on my site .

Please note, you're going to have to download the original demo/trial from DLsite, and then copy and paste the translated files into:
[Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~ > www] and overwrite the /data folder.

As another side note, I've also translated the demo/trial version of 斬穿姫エクスエル (Zansenki Exuer), but it seems somebody else on this forum has already posted their own version, so I'll refrain from posting it. However, it can still be downloaded from my site via the link above.

Thanks for checking out my translation thread!
If you have any issues/comments/feedback please let me know.

Reactions: redraven985

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
As the translation has been out there for long enough for people to have played it, and I have yet to receive any feedback in regards to the quality of the translation, or any errors, I believe I can officially say this mini-project is now completed.

Somebody asked if I was going to translate the full game once it is released - to answer that, it would depend on how long/extensive it is. The demo version contains a lot of redundant data that I've also translated, so there's a good chance I've already done the boring/monotonous parts. However, I won't really know until the game is fully released.

I will be posting details of my next project here in the next few days!

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Hello! Thanks for the comment.

I finished translating the 斬穿姫エクスエル (Zansenki Exuer) demo recently, but it seems there is already a copy here, so I've refrained from posting it. However, you can find it on my site using the download link above. It is the translation that has currently been integrated into .

Speaking of GapTax, I am currently looking into translating another one of their games (Rasia), but I will need to see how well I can manage a full game. I will post a new thread once I have made some kind of progress!