Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie the May 4th render Hannah does like she is more into girls than the MC lol. ( but we know that isn't true)

Last edited:

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Shameless self promo, cuz I'm in Japan, and I need more money to pay for my newly developed hentai addiction:

Did a special Hannah + Bailey animation for supporters. This one is available to those on the Emily+ tiers. I'm hoping to do a lot more of these in the near future.

If you're interested in supporting, I'm going to open up the discounted Emily and Skylar tiers for the next 72 hours. There are 10 spots available on each. Take advantage while you can! (It's also over on SS, but they don't have the same tools for making those special tiers unfortunately).

-Droosk

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/

This is EXACTLY why I personally provide safe links to updates after someone leaks BTW to the world. Once the cat is out of the bag, there's no point in trying to undo it. So it's better for me to just make sure you pirates have safe copies so that I can continue trying to convert you into customers.

While I do not provide compressed versions, you can always be assured that the links for the primary files on BTW, and any of my future projects, will be original and come directly from me. They will always be safe, even for you pirate bitches.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/

This is EXACTLY why I personally provide safe links to updates after someone leaks BTW to the world. Once the cat is out of the bag, there's no point in trying to undo it. So it's better for me to just make sure you pirates have safe copies so that I can continue trying to convert you into customers.

While I do not provide compressed versions, you can always be assured that the links for the primary files on BTW, and any of my future projects, will be original and come directly from me. They will always be safe, even for you pirate bitches.
Eagerly awaiting the next release for it on Steam. Liking all the sneak peeks.

Reactions: Ancandune

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Next update will drop together with the steam version?

I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the story

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes