VN Ren'Py Between Identities [Development thread]

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Читал комментарии и описание игры. Честно говоря не всё понял, но выглядит интересно.
Отдельные временные линии, немного фантастики, персонажи и разные пути. Путь домой персонажа. Я так понял финал игры примерно готов по сценарию. Может не так понял или пропустил в описании, но мне не понятно в какой атмосфере будет происходить сама игра. То есть где будет главный герой, попадёт в какое то место или это будет учёба или просто повседневность? Если это не проспойлерит игру то мне интересно.
Персонажи для игры сделаны в стиле который задумал автор. Я это к тому что в некоторый играх сделанных в HoneySelect 2 все персонажи похожи на стандартных и почти не изменённых. Тут видно что этим персонажам старались придать свой стиль и индивидуальность. Сам делаю игры и тоже создаю персонажей с максимально разнообразной внешностью.
Смотрел теги и насчёт этого пару вопросов. Слишком много разнообразных интимных тегов для игры где основная час будет это история, а не интим. Так же прочитал что при плохом выборе персонаж может вести себя как негодяй. При этом всё что может последовать после этого выбора в тегах значиться как не запланировано или неуверенно.
Надеюсь уже есть хотя бы пару кадров из студии которые можно показать для примера того как будет выглядеть игра.
Насчёт женских персонажей и их телосложение. На той картинке которая представлена на мой взгляд не очень толстое телосложение. Просто обычное. Чуть ниже пару картинок из игры которую я делаю, там есть женский персонаж фигуру которой можно назвать толстая. Видно что не супер толстая как в обычном представление, а просто отличается формами от других женских фигур.

I read the comments and description of the game. To be honest, I don’t understand everything, but it looks interesting.
Separate timelines, a little fantasy, characters and different paths. The character's path home. As I understand it, the ending of the game is approximately ready according to the script. Maybe I misunderstood or missed it in the description, but I don’t understand in what atmosphere the game itself will take place. That is, where will the main character be, will he end up in some place or will it be studying or just everyday life? If this doesn't spoil the game, then I'm interested.
The characters for the game are made in the style intended by the author. What I mean is that in some games made in HoneySelect 2, all the characters are similar to standard ones and almost unchanged. It is clear that they tried to give these characters their own style and individuality. I make games myself and also create characters with the most diverse appearances.
I looked at the tags and had a couple of questions about this. There are too many different intimate tags for a game where the main hour will be history, not intimacy. I also read that with a bad choice, a character can behave like a scoundrel. Moreover, everything that may follow after this choice is listed in the tags as not planned or uncertain.
I hope there are already at least a couple of shots from the studio that can be shown as an example of what the game will look like.
About female characters and their physique. In the picture that is presented, in my opinion, the physique is not very thick. Just ordinary. Just below are a couple of pictures from the game I’m making, there is a female character whose figure can be called fat. It can be seen that she is not super thick as in the usual presentation, but simply differs in shape from other female figures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mystic Paragon
Mar 28, 2023
Читал комментарии и описание игры. Честно говоря не всё понял, но выглядит интересно.
Отдельные временные линии, немного фантастики, персонажи и разные пути. Путь домой персонажа. Я так понял финал игры примерно готов по сценарию. Может не так понял или пропустил в описании, но мне не понятно в какой атмосфере будет происходить сама игра. То есть где будет главный герой, попадёт в какое то место или это будет учёба или просто повседневность? Если это не проспойлерит игру то мне интересно.
Персонажи для игры сделаны в стиле который задумал автор. Я это к тому что в некоторый играх сделанных в HoneySelect 2 все персонажи похожи на стандартных и почти не изменённых. Тут видно что этим персонажам старались придать свой стиль и индивидуальность. Сам делаю игры и тоже создаю персонажей с максимально разнообразной внешностью.
Смотрел теги и насчёт этого пару вопросов. Слишком много разнообразных интимных тегов для игры где основная час будет это история, а не интим. Так же прочитал что при плохом выборе персонаж может вести себя как негодяй. При этом всё что может последовать после этого выбора в тегах значиться как не запланировано или неуверенно.
Надеюсь уже есть хотя бы пару кадров из студии которые можно показать для примера того как будет выглядеть игра.
Насчёт женских персонажей и их телосложение. На той картинке которая представлена на мой взгляд не очень толстое телосложение. Просто обычное. Чуть ниже пару картинок из игры которую я делаю, там есть женский персонаж фигуру которой можно назвать толстая. Видно что не супер толстая как в обычном представление, а просто отличается формами от других женских фигур.

I read the comments and description of the game. To be honest, I don’t understand everything, but it looks interesting.
Separate timelines, a little fantasy, characters and different paths. The character's path home. As I understand it, the ending of the game is approximately ready according to the script. Maybe I misunderstood or missed it in the description, but I don’t understand in what atmosphere the game itself will take place. That is, where will the main character be, will he end up in some place or will it be studying or just everyday life? If this doesn't spoil the game, then I'm interested.
The characters for the game are made in the style intended by the author. What I mean is that in some games made in HoneySelect 2, all the characters are similar to standard ones and almost unchanged. It is clear that they tried to give these characters their own style and individuality. I make games myself and also create characters with the most diverse appearances.
I looked at the tags and had a couple of questions about this. There are too many different intimate tags for a game where the main hour will be history, not intimacy. I also read that with a bad choice, a character can behave like a scoundrel. Moreover, everything that may follow after this choice is listed in the tags as not planned or uncertain.
I hope there are already at least a couple of shots from the studio that can be shown as an example of what the game will look like.
About female characters and their physique. In the picture that is presented, in my opinion, the physique is not very thick. Just ordinary. Just below are a couple of pictures from the game I’m making, there is a female character whose figure can be called fat. It can be seen that she is not super thick as in the usual presentation, but simply differs in shape from other female figures.

One of the main themes of the game is a surly slice of life, but that doesn't mean he will end up in university all day. Unity (the city) is different from the home that the MC used to lived; there is a crime, gang activity, and corrupt government all over the place. He will eventually get involved with them somehow, for the sake of survival and finding the truth about his existence in that world. So it's quite a lot of mixed bags of themes: establish the relationship with your new family and friend (henchwoman), go to unversity and romance the girls (they have their own faction), beat the crap out of anyone that's in your way, awaring of things that are not easy, like it looks to, involving and working with the government (police) and criminal organizations to access in-dept information as mercenary. Yeah, it's something like this in the first episode of the story.

I don't understand what you're trying to say about the tags, and it might come from a misunderstood translation, so I think I will explain it in the simplest form of writing.

1. You can choose to be good, ambivalent, or evil, depending on your choices.
2. No bad choice leads to unplanned tags; mostly, it is evil behavior and actions from MC.
3. For the incest tag I don't understand what you mean at all.

I hope this helps clarify your question in some way.

This is in game pictures (before MC generation/no edit yet).

• Wow
Reactions: Issac Shafan

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
I don't understand what you're trying to say about the tags, and it might come from a misunderstood translation, so I think I will explain it in the simplest form of writing.
Вероятно не точно переведено. Я пытался сказать что исключили теги как раз те которые подходят для персонажа когда выбрал быть плохим парнем.
Картинки хорошие!

Probably not translated accurately. I was trying to say that they excluded the tags that were suitable for the character when he chose to be a bad guy.
The pictures are good!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mystic Paragon
Mar 28, 2023
Вероятно не точно переведено. Я пытался сказать что исключили теги как раз те которые подходят для персонажа когда выбрал быть плохим парнем.
Картинки хорошие!

Probably not translated accurately. I was trying to say that they excluded the tags that were suitable for the character when he chose to be a bad guy.
The pictures are good!
They are no different in contents from being a good or bad guy. I mean, why can't a good guy like something as aggressive or rough sex as a bad guy, especially if they are the same person who just has a different decision?

In this game, good doesn't mean weak or submissive, but rather something noble and respectful. In the same way, being evil doesn't mean he doesn't have a heart and soul; he still can show affection in his way (he's not a robot, lol), which has nothing to do with personal preference.

But I'll make sure they'll be able to close the unwanted contents for players at the start of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Issac Shafan