VN Ren'Py Between Identities [Development thread]

Mar 28, 2023
Between Identities

Introduction
Hi! My name is Vi. I'm creating my first visual novel, "Between Identities", the prequel to the novel I used to write when I was in university. It is based on my own ideology, novels, movies, and series that I consumed at that time, like Loki SS1, Pursuit of the Truth, and Arcane (LOL).

Overview
After chasing your dreams all your life, you finally realize that, no matter how hard you try, they'll never come true.
It's time to wake up.
But if there is a second chance?
The second chance to correct your mistake.
Will you let it go again this time?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tags:

Game Features & Lore

Characters (Prime Timeline/ Unity Timeline)

Roadmap & Progress

If there is something you wish to ask me about the game, feel free to comment or DM me. I'll answer your question honestly.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2023
Wow looks amazing, good luck man.
View attachment 3572704
I feel like she will be kind of bitchy type?:KEK:
To be fair, every LI in this game is a wild beast and not easy to tame by anyone. But once they are on your side, they will be the most loyal and lovely person you can ever have.

TL;DR: All LIs are villainess, as are you as a villain. a perfect match

Mingxia is kind of an honest and sincere person; you will find her very fair and cool if you go for her route.

Wow looks amazing keep my eyes on this one, how MC is gonna 'nerd, badass, cool-ass, wimpy, weak-ass, loser-ass, shit-ass?
Anyway good luck.❤
The MC you play is going to always be the badass type, but in different ways depending on what personality you choose for him. You can think of the terms Alpha (extrovert) and Sigma (introvert) male stuff; they're kind of similar. Friendly personality tend toward warmer and more charismatic interactions; on the other side, cool personality tend toward mysterious and intimidating interactions.

*There is no difference in hitting on someone despite on MC's personality; I mean, you can have a faithful relationship with one girl even if you are a gigachad or something. In contrast, you can also have harem even if you are a quiet guy; everyone has their own way.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hello guys! Tagging you because I wanted to share and support my friend Vi on her game's development that you might be interested in! I hope you guys don't mind :)

| Vee |
Black Moon
Issac Shafan
Mountain Guy
Who summoned me:p?

Congrats!
Story and characters are good very interesting(y)(y). Love the look of MMC:giggle:;):devilish:.
Bookmarked. Looking forward to the release.

I commend you for the tags and being clear about everything. A question there is no maledom tag planned wouldn't that hinder the philosophy of having Alpha/Sigma type MMC?

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Mystic Paragon

Mar 28, 2023
Who summoned me:p?

Congrats!
Story and characters are good very interesting(y)(y). Love the look of MMC:giggle:;):devilish:.
Bookmarked. Looking forward to the release.

I commend you for the tags and being clear about everything. A question there is no maledom tag planned wouldn't that hinder the philosophy of having Alpha/Sigma type MMC?

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Mystic Paragon
Nice question. After you mentioned it, I realized that I might have misunderstood or oversaturated about the tag. They will definitely have a rough sex, forced orgasm or choking or something like that in the game, for sure. But I wouldn't make it too far, like make dom/sub their own route, LIs being sex slave to MC or something hardcore and extreme stuff.

I have reconsidered and thinking of putting them into the planned tag.
Thanks my man
9cd3df69cc04bd6dc4c297456de1f25a4b437ac0445f4a4300c3b8799a510633.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |
Mar 28, 2023
One single question from my side. Are the girls thicc?? :>
1 Short 1 Muscular 1 Balanced 1 Thicc and 1 Tall.
So I'm going to say yes and no. My beauty standards are more shifted toward the Asian side (I like slim and thicc body types). So there will be fewer overweight, fat, or obese bodies than the body types I mentioned above.

This is the most thicc LI in the game.

I know she is not that thicc, but I do not want to make them look like sex objects too much. (I mainly focus on the story; the rest is extra content.)

Mar 28, 2023
Mystic Paragon , Yazen_ (sorry for summoning you Yaz)
There is something I wanted to say, me and Black Moon kind of a shitposters and when your game officially released then don't expect your thread to be silent, we'll never stop shitposting and if you find our post funny you have to give a reaction or else:-
So yeah your thread won't be empty or else create a offtopic thread but I don't think it's necessary for now.

And as for you black moon congratulations you have found a gem cuz this game have horror tag! I saw ya in many games "is this game horror?" This game gonna be horror type too be ready you sneaky bastard
There's nothing to worry about about the horror tag; it's just that if you decide to corrupt the girls, they will eventually possess negative traits such as obsession, lust, jealousy, or even yandere. which is fine, I guess, if you take the evil route.

And there is also a route where you encounter a cosmic entity, sense some supernatural events, and understand how reality works. It's not scary (maybe), but it feels more like fear and shock to know the whole truth.

Mar 28, 2023
Her boobs look fake, overly big, compared to her stature, I may have a hunch who that is, if its not a new character. As for the butt pic, that I know who is;), adequate for a girl of that age.
That is not her in game breast, by the way. If you can see, there is a clipping around her body, which means that in that state of hers, she's still wearing her clothes, so it looks fake because she's still wearing a bra. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Her real body is more like this

I don't know if this is good enough, but it is what it is.