Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hi I’ve played this game many times. I like the gameplay and the story. It’s not a garbage as you said. I feel the story is just short.
I have a few options and ideas regarding the new ugraded game.
1) you can add a character whom the MC meets while jogging. The character can help her escape or make her suffer more over period of time

2) make Katie more active and involved in the story. Example) MC can meet Katie occasionally outside like while jogging or working and have some fun

3) make customers and random hookups to ask for specific pleasures and the option to mc to either accept or reject them
1) Didn't plan to add another way to escape yet. I want to expand existing routes(smith's for example)
2) Good suggestion. I'll do something like that.
3) In this story most of the people are infected. The virus stimulates their primal instincts and forces them to breed( every single virus want's to spread). That's why MC doesn't have any options except vaginal in brothel and can't reject( remember that almost all people are hostile)
This is a plan for future. Right now I'm fixing my first game and expanding content to make something more interesting.

Last edited:
May 25, 2020
1) Didn't plan to add another way to escape yet. I want to expand existing router(smith's for example)
2) Good suggestion. I'll do something like that.
3) In this story most of the people are infected. The virus stimulates their primal instincts and forces them to breed( every single virus want's to spread). That's why MC doesn't have any options except vaginal in brothel and can't reject( remember that almost all people are hostile)
This is a plan for future. Right now I'm fixing my first game and expanding content to make something more interesting.
Good going Arombish... Best of luck bro

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
If the DEV of this game would like someone to correct the typos and CAPitaLIzation errors in the game, please feel free to contact me with a quote. Every 4th word on nearly every page has a mistake. I'm wading through to enjoy the game by ignoring these for now...
Hello. I know, but for now I just don't have time to dive into writing.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hmm.... needs more purpose.... not quite ready yet... And trying to avoid pregnancy as a trans woman is like trying to hold your breath while grinding for days.
Patience is rewardable in this game. You can always earn needed money much quicker but with consequences.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hello.

Would you be willing to make a discord server for the game? Where you can talk about the game and get help with the writing and images?
Good idea. The only problem now is that I'm writing a story (not for games) and user will be able to help only with writings right now.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I see this thread was not updated.
Added planned route for smith. Now you can get his two endings. Basically it is only one ending, but it has a big variation if you decided to let Kate work for smith. Kate now can work in a brothel or at smith's place. Smith's place offers a bit less money, but more content. Also sleeping creampie picture is changed. Lowered Kate's chances to get pregnant. 20% for now. Kate has different reactions during her first dialog about her pregnancy. Based on her work : Mark(smith) or brothel Now, assigning Kate to work for a smith has a 50% chance that she will be seduced by mark. So, this is a 50% to avoid sexual harassment from Mark cuz he will be busy with Kate. You can peek after them and even join, if your corruption is high enough. Joining scene has preg-nonpreg variations. But I didn't find a gif(or a picture) of 2 pregnant girl riding one guy. If you are not pregnant in this scene, this can impregnate you. The same is for Kate. That's all for now. As user I would say this is not too much. But hell boy! That was a real pain to integrate options and It took 9 hours of non-stop coding without bugfixing. I fixed everything I've found. If you encounter any bugs, pls write here.
Quick fix. Kate will no longer has pregnant scenes with smith after giving birth.

Kate now can get repeatedly pregnant.

Also don't forget to download fixed html

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
sorry to hear it was uploaded with no permission.
for some reason this is one of the best html's XXX games, if not the best, i encountered and i played more then a few..
would love to see more of your work on this one! here or if there's another place you upload, would be great to know. GREAT WORK & MIND!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
sorry to hear it was uploaded with no permission.
for some reason this is one of the best html's XXX games, if not the best, i encountered and i played more then a few..
would love to see more of your work on this one! here or if there's another place you upload, would be great to know. GREAT WORK & MIND!
you can find it on tfgamessite. I didn't plan to anything new to this one, because I have another game in mind.

Reactions: CrusadeX

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
does anyone have saves for the bad ends? i dont wanna play through it all again

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes