Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
where did you download it?
Sorry, dude
That was a whoooole 3 years ago. The original archive MEGA link everyone used got taken down. Every once in a while svscomics has it on their site to download the latest version. But even then, ya gotta have the japanese ver. of RPG maker 2000, and make sure you change to a japanese locale or you're almost guaranteed to get an error.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2022
Sorry, dude
That was a whoooole 3 years ago. The original archive MEGA link everyone used got taken down. Every once in a while svscomics has it on their site to download the latest version. But even then, ya gotta have the japanese ver. of RPG maker 2000, and make sure you change to a japanese locale or you're almost guaranteed to get an error.
Hello everyone, do you know if it is safe to download games on the "svscomics" page?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone, do you know if it is safe to download games on the "svscomics" page?
Like a good 70% odds in your favor. But their downloads take foreeeeeeever. So you could be downloading the game for hours then wind up with a dud. But this thread may be of some help.

when you get to the part they tell you to download the 2000RTP, they mean to specifically download the jap ver.

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
is there a way to enter VIP room in brothel... cause no matter what i did... it always show 'i think i forgot something' what did i miss here?

chris141

Nov 1, 2017
are there any other games like this? and will The New Order game be fixed/ updated? its on TFGames and has a lot of dead images.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes