Unreal Engine Betrayer of Mankind [v0.0.2 Tech Demo] [Sepoficus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sepoficus

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2023
An update on the game, since new version did not come 2 weeks after as I said before.

Reason for it is that I come to realization how important is to allow players to play a type of character they want, so I've scrapped the paladin only route and developing my own class system with 3 paths. Each path will have more paths in it.

For simplicity I will describe it here to be a:
-Path of using mana, (correlated with Alra, goddess of women) with magic type of class paths in it, with much dark magic in it like necromancer or warlock.
-Path of using more health (correlated with Fehtl, god of men) with strength based types of class types in it including a pure tank like class and paladin.
-Path, for using stamina, a path of balance, (correlated with Allfather) and will have stealth and bardic and druidic classes in it.

(I will not name these classes the way I named them now, but in general it is going to be what I described)

Also I have come to conclusion that my game as of now is nothing but fighting, which is horribly boring, as such I am trying to revive my quest system and introduce dialogue system.

Before these two things are at-least somewhat implemented I will not feel that a release of a new version of the game is justified.

TLDR:
1 - working on class system
2 - working on quests and dialogue system
3 - after they are somewhat done, I'll be releasing next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparman

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The core of gamer fantasy get a full fledged representation in games like darksiders or dark souls,
two very different games, each of them jam packed with various fetishes and mechanics,
both share the core in gameplay: explore the area/dungeon/realm while you slay your way to XP gains,
followed by boss battle and awesome animation cutscenes.
Also I have come to conclusion that my game as of now is nothing but fighting, which is horribly boring, as such I am trying to revive my quest system and introduce dialogue system.
Make the path right now, code your male paladin through a path right down to the steamy hot impregnation scene
with the beautiful angel at the end of his gameplay. Do that and demonstrate to yourself and gamers everywhere
you can really get through with this. Choices in a half coded incomplete game are nonsense, they proove nothing.
Female protagonist tag is temporary. I'll try to switch to a male next version as it shoud be.
If we go by your responses from this forum, you have the first demo out with a female MC
and the latest with a male MC. That is as far as your customisation demonstration should go for now.
For simplicity I will describe it here to be a:
-Path of using mana, (correlated with Alra, goddess of women) with magic type of class paths in it, with much dark magic in it like necromancer or warlock.
-Path of using more health (correlated with Fehtl, god of men) with strength based types of class types in it including a pure tank like class and paladin.
-Path, for using stamina, a path of balance, (correlated with Allfather) and will have stealth and bardic and druidic classes in it.
Those read so convoluted and all over the place right now - pack some scenes in this game, stop adding stats that mean nothing right now...
something like 3 different people posted pictures showing the blank spots where skills are supposed to go.
Now concentrate on your actual vision with the male MC you had in mind right from the start.
excited about the whole 3 meter tall half naked warrior women and I must say I too admire the other side of the story alot in my vision, while not actually demonizing them. I presume the main hero will find the female side just as corrupted and depraved which will weight down even more on him since he left his family back with the mankind so he'll realize both sides are evil.
This will show everyone you do have a vision and you are willing to see it through,
stop second guessing yourself ever few months.
-Male protagonist. -Spells now work as intended. - Death upon falling from heights or hitting lava. -Death from enemy hits after 0 HP -Fixing weapon pickup from one's own hand. -Added sprinting/walking. -New story for the main character to raise the stakes.
Write the path, make this work, let your idea shine - male MC prooving himself to female angels and breeding them.
Make this fantasy a reality quick and you will have prooven your worth and your vision true.
There is always a problem - what's the current development focus - make story
Stalling in inconsequential choices leading nowhere is developer hell you seem way too happy to wallow into.
The example of most early Breeder of Nephelim builds I remember downloading where all you could do is run around empty map with 1 house but over years grown to be a very nice technical game gave me determination to try working on mine with an open schegule frames and public opinion to guide me.
Stop changing the story and game model every other version
and start actually writing the story for the male protag you got
right now - what difference does it make if you are all armor?

1700176715974.png
Unreal games with female protags being railed by all the monsters are
all over this place already, you cannot hope to compete with
the surgeon for futuristic small shooter games or with Viktor Black
right now so stop setting yourself up for failure competing
with a developer who has been doing female conan games,
in huge Unreal Areals with different dungeons and castles
and meaddows very well coded and jam packed with adult animations
for years already!

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenSaint44

Sepoficus

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2023
An update regarding this creation for those who might be checking it:

As a computer games addict, I havent played any games after my YT channel was banned for 1 year due to wife/work.
Then 1 more year of 0 game time due to making this game.

The dam broke recently and I couldn't get off playing all kinds of games over past 4 months. BG3, Daggerfall, Rogue Trader, Skyrim, Warhammer Total War each took a lot of my time.

But I'm slowly getting off the hook again to come back to my precious creation and since my brain is not yet ready to return to programming I concentrated on world building.

Here are some images of what the work was on for couple weeks as I grew tired of dungeons and interiors and wanted to get to the overworld:

Conclusion: I decided to make the first part of the game to cocnetrate around 1 city and it's outskirts instead of taking on a titanic effort of massive world I dreamed about. But if something will come out of it, I hope to enlarge the world in the coming parts.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes