• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

ReMindED

Nov 10, 2021
ReMindED Hi, Thanks for review. Just have one thing to inform you there is replay gallery in your phone. In last version of the game 1.00 and 1.01.
Sorry for the mistake, I saw that the cheat mod mentioned the replay gallery as a feature and another review mentioning the lack of the gallery so I assumed that the gallery on the phone was also modded in (didn't launch the game prior to installing the cheat mod), I will go ahead and fix the review!

Reactions: Joraell

RatkaM

Jul 1, 2022
My playthrough ends on "take reward from Ivanna" scene after I returned trophy. Is this the end of the game or am I missing something?

Last edited:

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Hii guys can someone explain what's in this game
Is mc's sprite goes inside everyone's body or mc get a permanent body??
I want to play this game but I prefer single mc game only

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can you explain it??
This game has 2 big flaws. Multiple protagonists, meaning there is no real MC, and no sexy sounds in the lewd scenes. Animations and renders are great though.
If those flaws turn you off too much, you should probably skip the game. (y)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This game has 2 big flaws. Multiple protagonists, meaning there is no real MC, and no sexy sounds in the lewd scenes. Animations and renders are great though.
Is the first thing Flaw or feature? :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is the first thing Flaw or feature? :D
It's a flaw for me personally. I play these games for escape, immersion, and to make meaningful connections in a fantasy world.
Can't really do that properly with all the body hopping.
Can't speak for anyone else, but that kept me from enjoying the game as much as I wanted to.
That, and the lack of erotic sounds, which greatly help with the immersion part. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Thanks for the response
Yes I should skip this game

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can someone help me? I can't reach any ending.
What do you mean, you can't reach any ending? Without any more details (i.e at what point in the game are you? What does the Hint system tell you to do?) unfortunately nobody will be able to help you...

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
I had to stop after few minutes... I cannot stand that oaf MC. But I guess if you do not mind that you will enjoy the game as it seem nice in other aspects like renders.

Aliddd

Sep 10, 2022
I'm having issues with compressed version run through joiplay.

All animations are skipped/played at 10000000 frames per second.

It's like there's no delays put between the images, or If it's actually video, it's played 1000x speed playback.

It almost feels like whatever is being played, or being done so as fast as my phone can run it, rather than at an actual set pace, with appropriate intervals in-between frames.

This only affects sex scenes, from what I've seen, and only, what I'm guessing, is the "animated" part.

Is it a joiplay settings issue maybe? And if so, what do I change?

Really don't want to spend the next 6 hours downloading the uncompressed version on my shit aussie internet unless I have to.

Either way. So far, I am liking the gameplay, although it feels a little on rails.

Although, I'm not really liking the characters.

Have Just possessed the cop, and quit after attempting to get any entertainment from the bonus scene, which, with the skipped frames.. wasn't very good.(it was the only scene where the images were slow enough for me to register they were actually cycling through at sonic speeds, rather than outright missing, or skipped.)
Settings >>ren,py setting>>less updates >>off
That is it
....Maybe you ended the game or not
I just reply now ....if others have the same problem
Or you face that again in the future with joiplay

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes