Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is this normal ? :D

My head almost fell off when looking at how he plays it. Why people even uploading this shit on youtube?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It's like watching a bot play
lol I think bot make better job :D

Best part is Bethany is waiting at you at female WC. " Go out" I cannot go out. first must go to female WC. " Click male wc" then 3 minutes clicking on all things around. :D

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
It's not simple animations but whole movies :extremelyhappy:
Story, sex scenes, modern demoness, unexpected situations because of possessing others, that's great.
But what for are not usable for now lockers, wardrobes and other stuff? Like in the first home.
Plus... it was quite fine as Braden, he still has a lot to spend time with)

Reactions: Joraell

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Is this normal ? :D

My head almost fell off when looking at how he plays it. Why people even uploading this shit on youtube?
The good thing is it can give you a good exposure, that guy have 210 followers on his channel.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It's not simple animations but whole movies :extremelyhappy:
Story, sex scenes, modern demoness, unexpected situations because of possessing others, that's great.
But what for are not usable for now lockers, wardrobes and other stuff? Like in the first home.
Plus... it was quite fine as Braden, he still has a lot to spend time with)
That lockers and rooms was just showed in early versions in next all that "yet unuset stuff" will be removed.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
wait for 0.2.5 version .-)

I see many downloads and players but almost no reviews on this thread :( Why ?
Do you mean the 8 reviews at the top? If that is what you mean, then you are doing very well at the moment. I checked some other games and 8 reviews at this stage is one of the most reviewed games based on (reviews) / (thread views) ratio. The game is ranked at 100th place based on rating (this of course takes into account also number of ratings). The game is also on 230th place based on number of first post likes. These numbers are only going to get better. The game probably has best animations of any game I've seen around here, so there is no way this game is not becoming popular.

: 16.7 million views, "only" 38 reviews

In my opinion splitting your videos into another thread is not the best idea, because you want to have all traffic in this thread. All posts, all views in one thread. Instead of having one popular thread, that will have posts written in it on regular basis, you are splitting content in multiple threads that have higher chance of being buried under hundreds of other threads. Although I'm not sure if that's due to rules of the forum?

Reactions: mikie

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Android - Betrayed-0.1.1

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
Well, great renders, but still quite short a story to enjoy.
(I'd like to do Angel, but doesn't seem likely in at least 5 more updates)

Reactions: Legend 123

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Do you mean the 8 reviews at the top? If that is what you mean, then you are doing very well at the moment. I checked some other games and 8 reviews at this stage is one of the most reviewed games based on (reviews) / (thread views) ratio. The game is ranked at 100th place based on rating (this of course takes into account also number of ratings). The game is also on 230th place based on number of first post likes. These numbers are only going to get better. The game probably has best animations of any game I've seen around here, so there is no way this game is not becoming popular.

: 16.7 million views, "only" 38 reviews

In my opinion splitting your videos into another thread is not the best idea, because you want to have all traffic in this thread. All posts, all views in one thread. Instead of having one popular thread, that will have posts written in it on regular basis, you are splitting content in multiple threads that have higher chance of being buried under hundreds of other threads. Although I'm not sure if that's due to rules of the forum?

Yes I mean rating.
About animation thread. I was made it to just show my animations and I will posting them 1 update back.

Where you find that rankings informations ?

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I believe he thinks on this.

No, I mean this numbers:
The game is ranked at 100th place based on rating (this of course takes into account also number of ratings). The game is also on 230th place based on number of first post likes.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No, I mean this numbers:
The game is ranked at 100th place based on rating (this of course takes into account also number of ratings). The game is also on 230th place based on number of first post likes.
Well, this game is new. There are a lot of people who won't even touch any game before 3-4-5 updates, cause they want to play a long run when they start with it. As game evolves and new updates come, those numbers will rise, as numbers of people who will play it, and let's hope ,support it.
It's simply too early to think about or concern youself with such a things. This game is toddler. Wait till high school :p

Reactions: swammy
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes