Cheat Mod Ren'Py Betrayed cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bats

Apr 27, 2017
What do you mean? Yes, you can see the ending scenes using this mod.

Please provide more details. What are you trying to do and what the problem you're experiencing?

I can't get the scene because the cheat mod is free

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
can't do all of this good sir, haven't got any pc or laptop to do this
You can do this without PC. You can download the mod and you'll need some app to extract it to:
/storage/emulated/android/data/<gamename>/files/game See bellow

I don't have an app to recommend for this, but I know there are multiple around.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
You can do this without PC. You can download the mod and you'll need some app to extract it to:
/storage/emulated/android/data/<gamename>/files/game

I don't have an app to recommend for this, but I know there are multiple around.
I've changed the searchpath to follow Alternative Saves folder as it's easier to access for some people with newer android versions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0x52

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Hello, the "unlock secrets" works up to Secret 16, but there is a "Final Bonus Scene" that does not unlock, I have no idea if it is actually a scene or just bait from the devs.

1703001703588.png 1703001733574.png

Reactions: janeskanes

xeph555

May 23, 2017
Hello, the "unlock secrets" works up to Secret 16, but there is a "Final Bonus Scene" that does not unlock, I have no idea if it is actually a scene or just bait from the devs.

View attachment 3187335 View attachment 3187338
Open the console and use the first line to unlock it (I've listed the other variables to unlock the other secrets)

Code:
persistent.game_complete_any_path = True

======================================================

rachels_office_secret_found = True
gabis_lounge_secret_found = True
burts_loft_secret_found = True
nicks_kitchen_secret_found = True
winners_party_bathroom_secret12_found = True
winners_party_chistmas_tree_clicked = True
winners_party_scarletts_room_secret11_found = True
winners_party_livingroom_secret10_found = True
jewelery_store_secret9_found = True
rebecca_room_secret8_found = True
secret_locker_secret7_found = True
janitors_closet_secret_found = True
cafeteria_room_secret_found = True
scarletts_room_secret_found = True
anders_desk_secret_found = True
anders_office_secret_found = True
show_exgf_button_on_phone = True
show_bonus_button_on_phone = True
seen_secret_pics_brandon_flash_drive = True
deans_office_secret_found = True
seen_secret_pics_mc_computer = True

xeph555

May 23, 2017
0x52 I think there's some scenes missing in the gallery (I've made them ready for your mod I think?)
  • Megan
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("In the toilet stall", "for_replay_megan_stall1", "scenes/Scarlett/25_wc_megan/scarlett_s25_megan_wc16.WEBP"))#, unlockCondition = "rep_choice_mc_scarlett_watched_meg_jacking_in_stall"
  • Rebecca
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("Shower mistake", "scene_mc_anders_meets_rebecca_first_time", "scenes/Mranders/10_rebecca_shower/anders_s10_rebecca_shower04.WEBP"))
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("Jewelery shopping", "rebecca_date_jewelery_store", "scenes/Mranders/22_jewelry/anders_s22_jewelry05.WEBP"))
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("Changing room", "rebecca_date_clothing_store", "scenes/Mranders/24_clothes/anders_s24_clothes01.WEBP"))
  • Scarlett
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("Post Threesome Shower", "scene_mc_scarlett_taking_shower_in_apartment_after_threesome", "scenes/Scarlett/29_shower/scarlett_s29_shower01.WEBP"))
And I think you should add this to unlock the final scene in the secrets
  • persistent.game_complete_any_path = True

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
0x52 I think there's some scenes missing in the gallery (I've made them ready for your mod I think?)
  • Megan
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("In the toilet stall", "for_replay_megan_stall1", "scenes/Scarlett/25_wc_megan/scarlett_s25_megan_wc16.WEBP"))#, unlockCondition = "rep_choice_mc_scarlett_watched_meg_jacking_in_stall"
  • Rebecca
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("Shower mistake", "scene_mc_anders_meets_rebecca_first_time", "scenes/Mranders/10_rebecca_shower/anders_s10_rebecca_shower04.WEBP"))
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("Jewelery shopping", "rebecca_date_jewelery_store", "scenes/Mranders/22_jewelry/anders_s22_jewelry05.WEBP"))
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("Changing room", "rebecca_date_clothing_store", "scenes/Mranders/24_clothes/anders_s24_clothes01.WEBP"))
  • Scarlett
    • char.addScene(x52Scene("Post Threesome Shower", "scene_mc_scarlett_taking_shower_in_apartment_after_threesome", "scenes/Scarlett/29_shower/scarlett_s29_shower01.WEBP"))
And I think you should add this to unlock the final scene in the secrets
  • persistent.game_complete_any_path = True
Thanks. I've just updated the mod to fix this.
Now when the mod is loaded into a game version that has the built-in gallery it will load the scenes from that gallery, so we don't mis anything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote