Others [Beta Testers needed!] [NTR] E-THOTS, a game within a 100% interactive PC interface [Development thread]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which part of the game interests you most?

• The JOB part! I want to play this "Reigns"-like with tons of choices and consequences !

Votes: 74 17.1%
  • The PC interface, with dialogues taking place in a "discord-like" environment !

Votes: 72 16.7%
  • Watching my sisters and my girlfriend on TV shows in increasingly LUSTFUL situations !

Votes: 286 66.2%

• Total voters

lolporo12

Jul 2, 2023
Hello everyone! The project is progressing well, very well indeed. So much in fact that I'll soon need some buddies to test a first version of the game and give me their feedback!

That's why I'm making this post: is anyone interested in playing an incomplete and probably bug-ridden version of this first release?

It should take place within a week or two (more likely two), so in the meantime let your voice be heard! Anyone who wants to take part is welcome. There'll just be a little google form to fill in after finishing the build, which will give me an idea of your experience, and of course report any bugs you've encountered!

You'll just have to tell me here, or send me a PM, or let me know on discord. DIscord PMs are also open !

Thanks !
I can do it, i like this project so im down to try it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

Anon1412

Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone! The project is progressing well, very well indeed. So much in fact that I'll soon need some buddies to test a first version of the game and give me their feedback!

That's why I'm making this post: is anyone interested in playing an incomplete and probably bug-ridden version of this first release?

It should take place within a week or two (more likely two), so in the meantime let your voice be heard! Anyone who wants to take part is welcome. There'll just be a little google form to fill in after finishing the build, which will give me an idea of your experience, and of course report any bugs you've encountered!

You'll just have to tell me here, or send me a PM, or let me know on discord. DIscord PMs are also open !

Thanks !
Hey I really like the way you describe this game! I'd love to try it and help with feed back

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hey I really like the way you describe this game! I'd love to try it and help with feed back
The project sounds really interesting, if you need any more testers i would be down for it!
Sure, thanks for your help guys ! Don't hesitate to join the discord and tell me (BleuBul) that you come for the Beta, so i can give y'all a role and ping you when it's ready

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
dude that's an amazing idea and you are telling me that i could be a beta-testers? i would gladly help u out
I've been hoping for a long time for a game with simiilar characteristics to this, so if you're taking up testers I'd be up for the opportunity to chime in.
Thanks a lot guys, i'll make sure to notify you when the beta is ready !

It's taking a little more time than expected because i had to rewrite some of the code the past days, so let's hope for a beta at the end of february/ very early march !

DrFeelGud

Oct 11, 2019
If for whatever reason you need more testers later on, let me know. I'd be happy to play and give feedback. Good luck with your game!

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
If for whatever reason you need more testers later on, let me know. I'd be happy to play and give feedback. Good luck with your game!
I'll send you a link !

Edit : Oops, looks like i can't. Can you send me a PM?

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Will the girls interact with the MC or have scenes with him? It would make better for when the NTR happens.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote