Others [Beta Testers needed!] [NTR] E-THOTS, a game within a 100% interactive PC interface [Development thread]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which part of the game interests you most?

• The JOB part! I want to play this "Reigns"-like with tons of choices and consequences !

Votes: 74 17.1%
  • The PC interface, with dialogues taking place in a "discord-like" environment !

Votes: 72 16.7%
  • Watching my sisters and my girlfriend on TV shows in increasingly LUSTFUL situations !

Votes: 286 66.2%

• Total voters

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
This is incredibly well thought out. I always wanted to make something like this, hope you succeed!
Thanks a lot !

Will the girls interact with the MC or have scenes with him? It would make better for when the NTR happens.
I'm not sure if i understood your question right, but sure the girls and the MC are all really close and interactif with each other !

The NTR takes some time to settle in, the first release is more about creating the relations between the players and the characters

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Thanks a lot !

I'm not sure if i understood your question right, but sure the girls and the MC are all really close and interactif with each other !

The NTR takes some time to settle in, the first release is more about creating the relations between the players and the characters
I'm asking if the MC will have scenes with the girls.

Reactions: archipote

ADDolf

Aug 7, 2019
The idea is super good, really looking forward to see the game. Enter chats from gf's account sounds great, I wonder if the player would be able to say something in the chats themselves?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The idea is super good, really looking forward to see the game. Enter chats from gf's account sounds great, I wonder if the player would be able to say something in the chats themselves?
Hey ! There's no player input in the discussion no, this kind of game belongs more to the A.I. side of things I think hehe. The discussions are much more from an external point of view, the player IS the voyeur

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Ahi si tu as toujours besoin de beta tester je suis là si tu veux
Y'a eu pas mal de changements depuis la dernière bêta test donc en vrai pourquoi pas, pour voir si tu pointes ou pas les choses corrigées. MP moi si t'es chaud !

singau

Dec 7, 2020
Anything new regarding the demo? Is there perhaps a Discord where updates are being sent? Unlucky im late for the beta testing :(

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote