Recommending Bestiality game collection w/description and rank

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Maybe it's because you'd count it as hybrid/monster, but Four Elements Trainer does have a pretty great beast scene(/one i'd consider as such). In Book 4's Slave Route you can let Korra get fucked by a Polar bear dog while walking her in the park (Pet play + bestiality ftw). I have no clue how FET got and (afaik) keeps getting away with having it in the game while it's on Patreon, but it's there.
There is one more scene which warrants the 'bestiality' tag on here somewhat, while it's easy to miss in book 3 there is of a female earth bender jacking off Appa with her Body - but the scene is really short and has a more jokey tone (she gets launched high in the air by the stream of his cum).
Theres an Appa scene in 4 elements trainer actually, so there is that
Give me more info about Four Element Trainer to fill all columns, I don't have time to play it atm

Mar 30, 2019
Give me more info about Four Element Trainer to fill all columns, I don't have time to play it atm
Maybe something like A/B/2 ? As said, one of the beast scenes is (imo) great, while the other is totally negligible; Overall I think FET is pretty decent. For the descriptive columns I'd suggest something like: "Overall description: You are the avatar. In oder to master the 4 elements you are send back in time and given the chance to corrupt or romance different Girls from Avatar A:TLA and Korra. Sizable amount of total content, a bit grindy at times." and "There is one optional scene involving a polar bear dog and petplay. There is another short scene with Appa which is more humorous in tone."

Reactions: fire2244

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
ah, I just saw no one had posted here in months, didn't realize you edited the original post xd

I do have a question, if you know offhand of any games specifically with bears, and pregnancy with them if possible. I've been looking everywhere and aside from witch eclipse having 1 scene (that immediately game-overs), and DoL having the one encounter, I've had no luck.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
ah, I just saw no one had posted here in months, didn't realize you edited the original post xd

I do have a question, if you know offhand of any games specifically with bears, and pregnancy with them if possible. I've been looking everywhere and aside from witch eclipse having 1 scene (that immediately game-overs), and DoL having the one encounter, I've had no luck.
That and Claire Quest, Tales of Terrara, Zookeeper Mission and Tara's Liberation.
At least I believe that's all

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
That and Claire Quest, Tales of Terrara, Zookeeper Mission and Tara's Liberation.
At least I believe that's all
ah yeah. I've tried all of those except Tara's Liberation. Those 3 were ok but fell short of my hopes. Tara's Liberation I refuse to play because explicitly underage characters are a line I refuse to cross, and it seems like that's very prevalent in that.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
ah yeah. I've tried all of those except Tara's Liberation. Those 3 were ok but fell short of my hopes. Tara's Liberation I refuse to play because explicitly underage characters are a line I refuse to cross, and it seems like that's very prevalent in that.
You can skip it but yeah the game kind of shoves it in your face and a lot of potential content revolves around it, so it doesn't really expect you to. I don't think you're missing much though, Tara's Liberation is a terrible game imo.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
You can skip it but yeah the game kind of shoves it in your face and a lot of potential content revolves around it, so it doesn't really expect you to. I don't think you're missing much though, Tara's Liberation is a terrible game imo.
seriously? Does it lock some other content tho?

I actually didn't play it tbh

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
seriously? Does it lock some other content tho?

I actually didn't play it tbh
I'm not sure about it locking other content completely, but it ties in into a lot of other content. For instance, during one of the bestiality scenes your daughter can end up watching and the game will ask you to encourage her to join or not, which could also potentially be her first time or not.

They are presented pretty upfront so if that's one of your hard nos, then you're probably going to be stepping around landmines for a lot of scenes.

Like I said, not exactly the best game anyway. The writing is terrible so neither the story, premise, or characters are really worth anyone's time, and I believe the art is just ripped from skyrim anyways. Just getting a gallery rip would probably be enough.

blast227

Jan 10, 2019
I'm not sure about it locking other content completely, but it ties in into a lot of other content. For instance, during one of the bestiality scenes your daughter can end up watching and the game will ask you to encourage her to join or not, which could also potentially be her first time or not.

They are presented pretty upfront so if that's one of your hard nos, then you're probably going to be stepping around landmines for a lot of scenes.

Like I said, not exactly the best game anyway. The writing is terrible so neither the story, premise, or characters are really worth anyone's time, and I believe the art is just ripped from skyrim anyways. Just getting a gallery rip would probably be enough.
Not to mention Renpy games made with Skyrim renders can be decent. See Miri's Corruption
Tara's Liberation just looks like shit with no effort put into the visuals, which is kinda wild given how good Skyrim can look with mods

Reactions: Sscdrake

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
I believe Jumble Strikers and Jumble Jokers could be on this list.
I might have seen those. They looked too much "monster" so it didn't spark my interest.

Still, if it's possible, you can just create two rows and I will update the list with your info

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Do insects (and spiders) count as bestiality? Does it matter if they're giant or normal sized? Not that I have a bundle of games to suggest based on your answer or anything; I'm just wondering.

Anyway, I'd like to recommend giving Jumble Strikers a go even if you're not looking/expecting to rub one out. It's one of my favorites (despite being only a medium on the kink-o-meter) since the dev set out to make a good game without sacrificing any ero. There are a lot of nice little touches (Rin immediately learns her ultimate move if you fail the tutorial on purpose and the glasses-girl loses the glasses in her artwork if you unequip the accessory) and a major feature I like is that it's not a corruption game. Instead, the girls get traumatized by repeated violations and the effects scale based on frequency, so it can add a concrete tactical layer if you're trying to maintain purity for as long as possible or are just not into bug rape. Pregnancy also has relevant gameplay impact, unlike a lot of games which just go "hey, she's pregnant. Now she's not. You can't leave town in-between." It's only about 5 hours long, so easy to clear in a day/weekend.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Do insects (and spiders) count as bestiality? Does it matter if they're giant or normal sized? Not that I have a bundle of games to suggest based on your answer or anything; I'm just wondering.

Anyway, I'd like to recommend giving Jumble Strikers a go even if you're not looking/expecting to rub one out. It's one of my favorites (despite being only a medium on the kink-o-meter) since the dev set out to make a good game without sacrificing any ero. There are a lot of nice little touches (Rin immediately learns her ultimate move if you fail the tutorial on purpose and the glasses-girl loses the glasses in her artwork if you unequip the accessory) and a major feature I like is that it's not a corruption game. Instead, the girls get traumatized by repeated violations and the effects scale based on frequency, so it can add a concrete tactical layer if you're trying to maintain purity for as long as possible or are just not into bug rape. Pregnancy also has relevant gameplay impact, unlike a lot of games which just go "hey, she's pregnant. Now she's not. You can't leave town in-between." It's only about 5 hours long, so easy to clear in a day/weekend.
Yes they count, I would prefer not, but then it would be inconsistent with the tag. This list tells what types of encounters there is in a game so ppl won't have any surprises anyway.

As for the size of the animal: it doesn't matter.
Same can be said for the size of humans, I think giantess or minigirl tag also shouldn't matter

Also, as I said before, if you want to put Jumble Strikers on the list just give me the right info to put it: R, Z, N and both descriptions. Look CONTRIBUTION on the OP

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
I might have seen those. They looked too much "monster" so it didn't spark my interest.

Still, if it's possible, you can just create two rows and I will update the list with your info
both have dogs and spiders, jumble jokers also has rats.

I'll make the rows later, been a bit busy lately

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
My reviews on some games

Here's some that I've come across:
War Demon Kirsten (Kangaroo, Horse, Spider, Rabbits, Monkeys): https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-v1-11-captain-sikorsky.99935/
Feel like this one's got a lot of missed potential in enemies as some like the wolves, bear, and kangaroo are all prime candidates for some breeding, but the first 2 don't have any sex scenes and the kangaroo is anal only, so no impregnation. Still has some ok pregnancy mechanics.

Due to the "50 years old but looks like he's 10" boy, there's also a bit of worry for those like myself who are extremely repulsed by anything resembling shota/loli (yes I'm aware that's hypocritical considering the thread title since both are consent issues), but here at least you seemingly have to explicitly try to go for it, so it's very avoidable luckily.

Jumble Jokers (Rat, Spider, Dogs): https://f95zone.to/threads/jumble-jokers-v1-15-toraumacompany.36935/
The first in a so far 2-game series. Compared to the 2nd (which I ended up playing first, oops) the pregnancy mechanics are a little more clunky as is the game installation process itself. Main issue with pregnancy is that you have to go back to the hospital to terminate the pregnancy or you have to wait around to carry to term. Still, it's actually quite good if you're looking for battle sex, and rats are pretty rare to see with this.

Amelia's age is kinda hard to gauge because the translated lines aren't exactly consistent, but considering she looks about the same size as the others who are stated to be of age (18-21 I believe) I kinda assume she's ok? But that's a bit up in the air, she's definitely older in Strikers since that's supposed to take place a while after Jokers.

Speaking of...

Jumble Strikers (Spider, Worm, Fly, Dogs): https://f95zone.to/threads/jumble-strikers-v1-25-toraumacompany.95949/
The latest in the 2-game series, and far better in execution as far as the pregnancy and sex battle mechanics go. Some of the improvements in the pregnancy mechanics are the introduction of the after pill, allowing you to get knocked up in battle, take a pill, and immediately get knocked up again, and the small but very nice detail of more sperm appearing swarming the egg if you're knocked up after more cumshots.
New entry to the list:

Stolen Newleywed Monica (Dogs/Wolves): https://f95zone.to/threads/stolen-n...e-wifes-titillating-v1-09-dlc-acerola.202814/

Not really huge on NTR honestly, but it's relatively easy to skip past anything regarding that. Unfortunately the impreg system being kinda poor (more realistic, with fertilization showing well after sex, but let's be real I think most of us here with breeding fetishes want to see it almost instantly) and very small selection of scenes (though I did put both dogs and wolves here, they have the exact same scenes despite being different enemies) compared to the rest of the game, I have to rate this one relatively low.

giving them rankings for this list:
War Demon Kirsten: R: A, Z: A, N: 7
Jumble Jokers: R: B, Z: A, N: >10
Jumble Strikers: R: S, Z: S, N: >10
Stolen Newlywed Monica: R: B, Z: B, N: >10 (mostly because one boss can defeat you in 4 technically different but very similar scenes)

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Does Venus Blood series count on this list? Venus Blood HOLLOW has a scene with a pig and Venus Blood GAIA has one with a horse.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote