Manga Completed Bestiality Case File I [Zealous Ero Otoko]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
01.png

Overview:
Case File I:

Sexy young widow Eriko f*cks her dog out of overwhelming horniness.

In the end the dog impregnates her. She wants to be a mother to love puppies.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Language: English
Resolution: 720 x 768
Pages: 25
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

04.png 08.png 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Pretty much the other way around for me, furries can please go somewhere else, I rather take the pure animalistic category instead of the weird humanoid mix. And I've seen way weirder stuff over the years than just interspecies pregnancy.

Edit: Well this makes far less sense now that the former post by another person is gone. Just use your imagination and try to recreate what someone said before this, or dont.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
If u don't like, don't klick. It's really that easy guys. We all have our kinks here and of course we all have different kinks, but in the end we are all a family of perverts. I will never understand those fetish-wars....

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
My only curiosity was whether or not someone was trying to run a patreon while developing game with this subject matter. Doesn't seem to be the case though, so yeah, people can like what they like in my opinion. :) -Morah

Anthe1932

Mar 17, 2017
There's nothing useful in a post that announces your intention to not play a game. In fact, they start arguments with the people that are interested in the game.

If it's not for you, that's perfectly fine, but please just move on. Thanks.
You should just make it a forum rule. Kinkshame = instaban. There are so many different fetishes on this site; I don't really understand why people feel the need to even open something they have no interest in, let alone comment negatively about it.