Votes: 208 38.1%
  • vanilla sex

Votes: 140 25.6%
  • anal sex

Votes: 92 16.8%

• Total voters

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Well, guys, if you're interested in watching Evangelion, I have links to the show and the movies here with english subtitles (if you look in the page, it also has english dub).
This is the original series. The ending is incomplete due to lack of budget.
This is the movie that finishes the show's plot.

And here is Rebuild, which is a collection of 4 movies that remake the original story. It starts as a retelling of the first few events, and then branches into it's own story. It's my personal favourite due to the format of movies making it more pallatable, the improvement in narrative clarity, and an overall, much better, more uplifting message. I recommend watching the show first, and if you like it enough, try the movies.
However, the movies I found after a quick search are almost only dubbed. Maybe you can find them subbed instead.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Well, guys, if you're interested in watching Evangelion, I have links to the show and the movies here with english subtitles (if you look in the page, it also has english dub).

And here is Rebuild, which is a collection of 4 movies that remake the original story. It starts as a retelling of the first few events, and then branches into it's own story. It's my personal favourite due to the format of movies making it more pallatable, the improvement in narrative clarity, and an overall, much better, more uplifting message. I recommend watching the show first, and if you like it enough, try the movies.
However, the movies I found after a quick search are almost only dubbed. Maybe you can find them subbed instead.
thank u
misa-misa-amane.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: leathermax

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for being the sauce hero we needed.

As for best waifus, are there any good boxing girls you would suggest?

Cornaria.jpg

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's oddly specific, I can't think of any. And there're non of those in Evangelion (although the fandom is fiercely divided among the waifus present in the show).
I know, we need more sexy female boxers in anime NOW!!! :love:

Evilena.jpg
Damn that comic was hot! I could have done without the guro but damn is that castration line gold. :love:

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i'm a simple man I see a waifu with blue or red hair that's good enough for me.
As long as she has red hair you say...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't say I'm a fan of taking a knee to the face but I do like the art style. And I do like Erza and that sexy pose of hers. 10/10 - would lick.

No sexy female boxers but here is a couple Evangelion pics
Damn... I want boxing gfs to beat me up.

• Yay, new update!

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter