Best RPG type games you can recommend?

Hotfun544

Sep 10, 2021
Played Rance, Legend of Queen opala series, corruption of champions and NTR knight. Looking for some game that let's you fight enemies, upgrade your party and weapons etc (old 2d rpg style I guess) but still have great lewds on the side (when you fet a new chick or party loses leading to monster ntr or some shit or making bad decisions etc)

Give me your best recommendations or just ones you've played and liked (ones with mid lewd art acceptable is gameplay is great)

AintAnOption

Dec 10, 2023
You could try playing Evenicle and Evenicle 2. The gameplay looks like the Rance's. After all, they are from the same game studio

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Best H-RPG I've played gameplay-wise is this, but you better be into corruption if you play it for the lewds. I've also read good things about TLS. Overwhored is not as good when it comes to gameplay, it's just okay, but you might like it for the badass MC going around melting brains and building a harem of mind-slaves, I did.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
The Last Sovereign has to make the short list of any RPGMaker recommendations.

One of the best dark fantasy settings around. A fantastically written older protagonist who finds themselves having to balance a corrupting power against their own empathy, rather than your typical jumped up shota/isekai sexpest. Seriously, it is hard to express just how refreshingly rare it is to have a protagonist who isn't just a complete dipshit; but rather a world weary multi-dimensional character who is intelligent, capable, but also not a dick about it.

Usually games with a harem just toss pussy at the MC, or they otherwise have mind power or a magic dick. There's some contrived reason to hand wave away the cadre of babes, considering that most devs can't write a MC worth a damn. Not here. While the dark fantasy setting might be convenient for the purposes of incorporating fantastical elements, nothing feels cheated or unearned. Character relationships are built up over time, expand organically, and are both believable and charmingly endearing.

Plus, the story does not waste time faffing about. This is not just a walking or grinding simulator. There is a full fledged and genuinely fun to engage with combat system here. Not only that, but the game tracks a frightening amount of variables, resulting in hundreds or thousands of permutations. You will be put in positions of having to make choices, and those choices will have consequences that you will see play out later through the course of the narrative. Who you save, where you put your resources, who you choose to forgive; there are dozens and dozens of these choices to make.

Even if there were no lewd scenes, this game would still be a absolute banger; and I say that as someone who generally hates RPGMaker games (because the vast majority of them are low effort and lazy kink pandering).

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
For my tastes best of them is ToA . It has everything that need to be in RPG, various character builds, gear combinations, complex combat mechanics with multiple layers of defence and various abilities (including battlefuck ). Aside combat it`s has nonlinear playtrough, multiple encounter resolve, various romance options, inside and outside the party, sub or dom relationships and so on. The only flaw it`s has the party members don`t have all this number and choices richness and serve only as minor helpers.
Also can mention a Sakura Dungeon . Far more simplier and traditional JRPG dungeon crawler. But it has enough additional mechanics to be interesting. Nice balancing and dungeons maps.
And, speaking of dungeon crawlers there is Strive: Conquest . Mediocre to boring management game, but have a many combat classes and abilities options to make a combat interesting. Right now it`s don`t have enough dungeons and enemy variety, but there is a mods for that.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I am not sure if you are in to RPG Maker games, but there have been a few that I rather enjoyed:
Fall in Labyrinth
Ideology in Friction
Brave Alchemist Colette
Magical Girl Celesphonia
Treasure Hunter Claire

I can only think of 1 Unity game that I played lately that was complete and enjoyable:
Night of Revenge <--Has some tentacle/zombie action going on and some gory 'fatalities', so be aware if you dive into it.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
If you don't mind shameless shilling, Divine Dawn is kinda like a very vanilla CoC. Big focus on the story, gameplay, and customizing/developing your character, with a bunch of lewds that mostly come through building trust and affection with the girls.

I'm still working on it, but there's probably around 20-30 hours of stuff currently.

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Try this on for size. It's a cute little game about characters exploring their sexuality in a kinky dungeon.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Kamidori Alchemy Meister There is no rape in this game (that I can remember), so it might be more vanilla than what you're looking for. The gameplay is fun though, and the story and characters are nice. It's a really good game.

MooMooGaming234

Feb 11, 2022
Monster Girl Quest Paradox has a huge focus on the RPG aspect with probably around 20 classes with extra classes that build upon those, literally over 200+ h scenes, decent but very complex story (I recommend playing the first game for some context but its not 100% necessary, also it is considered one of the best H games of all time in story), and a very great amount of content overall. It's not quite finished yet but the final part of it is set to release literally anytime now and it is said to double the playtime. Even with it not quite finished you could get a good 30-60 hours out of it.