• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Best RPG maker games and recommendations

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I'd say Versyl is one of the of worst titles on this site. Queen Opala has some issues with design choices like grinding and not respecting the players time.

Actually worthwhile games:
Claire's quest
The noxian nights
The curse of pleasure
Cursed armor
Town of passion
Caliross
The last sovereign

Aug 5, 2016
is, for me, one of the best RPGMs out there. Both in terms of CGs and the overall story.

And I am partial to any Heisendou or Clymenia game, but that is more in terms of genres/fetishes and art-style than anything else.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I'd say Versyl is one of the of worst titles on this site. Queen Opala has some issues with design choices like grinding and not respecting the players time.

Actually worthwhile games:
Claire's quest
The noxian nights
The curse of pleasure
Cursed armor
Town of passion
Caliross
The last sovereign
And can you tell us why do you say it is the worst?
As far as I know, we got features that there aren't actually present in other games. So we'll appreciate if you will tell us your reasons :)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Urban Demons (pick a version) is probably one of the better RPGM games out there. The gameplay is fairly simple, there's little to no "grinding" needed, and while it's not at a 1.0 version, it's more complete than 90% of other RPGM games on this site.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
College Life
Gates: The Opening
Vis Major: Awakening (kind of on hold right now, but looks like it's coming along slowly)
My Girlfriend's Amnesia

Reactions: Myuizzi